Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Number of clubs reviewed directory?

aham5
aham58758

I've got a bad feeling about this.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is there any way to see who has reviewed how many clubs? I know you can click a profile and see an individual's reviews.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There used to be a top-40 list for various parameters but Founder took it down and was supposed to put it back up but hasn't

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Off the top of my head the following TUSCLers have reviewed a lot of clubs:

Wallanon Sinclair Doctorevil Jestrite50 623

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not sure of what you are asking. You can see the number of clubs an individual has reviewed on their page under "Places". If you are looking for a list of all members showing the number of clubs, then no.

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

I was looking for something like the top 40 that papi referenced above.

I'm nowhere near the numbers of those guys you mentioned..... but I just noticed I am about to hit 30 clubs reviewed.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement