Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is Trish_Club_Lust an aliasof BagBoyJames/DukeyBoy/Tuna69?

Mate27
Mate27117137

TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hmmmm...

Mack Truck can deliver a bunch of shit, but nothing compared to these posters! Give him credit, he at least raises the level of trolldom.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Nicespice has other aliases?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I bringing troll armageddon up on this place

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I looked at BagBoyJames posting history. It’s great

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I’m a strong independent woman and don’t need no human man. No one can claim me!!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ Trish, your picture changed! Why?

You used to look like Brandi Love with a killer body and juicy pussy lips. Now all I see is a fat ass lot lizard. You went to hell real fast these last few months!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement