tuscl

Dance price vs being hot

MrT5
Ohio
Thursday, November 1, 2018 6:23 AM
I am in Cleveland where the high profile downtown clubs standard dance price is 30. The clubs in the suburbs are 10-20. So my question is would you rather pay 30 for several dances from a 9/10 with little contact or pay 10-20 from a 4/5 with major contact both ways?

18 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    I go with the 4-5. If it is minimal contact tipping singles at the stage is the same exact thing to me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I have no interest in doing anything with a 4/5. None at all, not talking , not getting dances. So in your case, I'd go with the 9/10, but I'd work the system so I didn't have to stay with the status quo. All that said, are you sure those are your only two options? There's no $10-$20 contact clubs in the area, where sometimes 7s and 8s show up (even if there's only one or two on a shift)? How do you know? All you need to find is one 7, make her your CF, set up appointments with her whenever you want to see her, and now you can have a mind-blowing time with a hot chick whenever you go to your $10-$20 club. I'm skeptical you can't find a way to pull that off. If the $30 low contact with 9s/10s is really your only option, then I'd look at those strip club trips as primarily a vehicle to enjoy recruiting a hottie for OTC, where the economics are much better.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I would move out of Cleveland
  • MrT5
    6 years ago
    Subraman - excellent thought process.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I don't live in Cleveland but I am there often for work. I've been to most of the clubs over the years ( except the ones you can get shot in) and for the most part I'm not so sure the dancers in downtown are any better looking than the ones in the burbs. As for little or no contact unless something drastic has changed in the past 60-90 days the West bank of the Flats has a place with very good contact although from my own perspective the hotness of the girl varies from "no way" to a solid 8 on Thur-Sat.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Like subra, I have zero interest in a 4/5. Even Mary Jane wouldn’t go that low. But I’m also not interested in low contact dances no matter how hot the girl. I’d probably
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    try to get otc with the 9s.
  • Prim0
    6 years ago
    I'm in Ohio and I haven't been clubbing in a long time. There were women that were attractive enough, and there were some that gave a good grind and let your hands roam a little. But in general, I would say that the stupidly high dance prices is what drove me away. At $20 a dance, I can have fun and not feel too bad about it....at $35, I feel taken advantage of.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "I am in Cleveland where the high profile downtown clubs standard dance price is 30" Damn, that's 2 strike. Cleveland and $30/dance.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i would buy 1/$30 lapper if its a nude club, just to get a closer look at her ass hole. $25 is the most i will pay for lappers.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Drive to Detroit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't do either. I hate going over $10/dance and won't get one with a dancer below a 6
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Of course a 6 when I'm drunk is different than one when I'm stone cold sober.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^ You cheap bastard. When are you sober ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Cheap, yes Bastard, no Sober, when not at a SC
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    So there is no 7-8s for 10- $20? Save your money for another city.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    The only no contact club in the Cleveland flats is DMC.... if you are getting little to no contact any where else downtown or think the dives on Brookpark give better value, you are doing something wrong.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I will take the 4-5 who is sexy and passionate over the 7-8 who isn't at the same price. Truly amazing sex is not based on looks except for the first couple of times and then you're just fucking your own fantasy anyway, so close your eyes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion