tuscl

WHEN A CUSTIE SMELLS LIKE DIRTY DICK AND CUM

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
What should you do when a custie has been at the club for hours and has gotten tons of dances and reeks of cheap booze, dirty dick, sweat, a little shit and cum......... This tends to be especially true for older men who have problems with sphincter control and or can't wipe their asses very well.

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If he’s drunk and hanging on you (and wants a dance) - let him know that he might want to freshen up a bit - and come back after?

I’m guessing most old drunks don’t remember much the next day. If he gets offended - it’s easy to call the bouncer over to get him a cab home.

Don’t all customers smell like cheap booze? Asking for a friend...
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Not really, you'd be surprised at the number who don't drink. Which is a good strategy in a SC and helps limit spending. Plus the less he pays for alcohol the more he spends on a dancer, unless the club sets limits on how many drinks dancers have to sell.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol
    Lolololololololol Lolololololololol
    Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I thought you were gonna say “when a customer smells like dirty dick and cum, you know they’ve just seen trapbaby304”
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Understand that any guy wanting to be with you is a drunken loser and just accept that as ye sow,. so shall ye reap.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    TrapBaby - My advice to you is to hold your nose, open wide and suck like you like it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m confused - as the op posted about guys smelling like booze, dirty dick, and shit/man ass.

But now she’s saying many of those guys don’t drink - so they always stink like booze anyway?
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    There’s no need to look into dougster’s posts too much, Cashman.

He’s just posting his gay fantasies.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I keep forgetting, it’s Dougster, and not a separate user (TrapBaby).

I’ll stop now, as I can’t get the image of Dougster jerking while he downs booze, shits the sofa and drools on himself. It’s not a pretty mental picture!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    This thread title is so trollish
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh I have no idea who Dougster is, but maybe its one of your troll profiles Nice Spice.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^^Stop being 2bits25’s gay stalker! There’s lot of openly gay men you can play with! Either inexpensively or free!
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^^And how did the gay stalker learn that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion