tuscl

TRICKS/CUSTIES WITH OCD ARE POTENTIALLY TROUBLE........

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Cos they easily get obsessed and it leads to stalking or worse.

OCD is one of the disorders we see ihttps://stalkingdetective.wordpress.com/2014/05/… stalking scenarios

When People Become Obsessed With Other People
http://beyondocd.org/expert-perspectives…

28 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol
    Lolololololololol Lolololololololol
    Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol Lolololololololol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Emotionally Disturbed/Mentally Ill Stalkers
    https://www.officer.com/home/article/102…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is a definite danger of stripping.

Most guys understand the bizarre nature of strip clubs. A boring, ugly, uninteresting guy walks in - and becomes the most interesting man in the world! When he leaves, he returns to being boring and ugly. It’s a giant ego boost - but it’s not reality.

The dancers don’t really want to date you.

But there is a major issue when a guy who appears normal comes in - as he could have an obsessive disorder. Those folks can’t separate the truth from the fiction.

This is different - but it has some similarities to the discussion about bringing a special needs guy to a club. It’s downside can outweigh the upside.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Exactly and for a lot of them, dancers are the only women who give them the time of day. They lack the social skills to understand that a dancer giving them attention is just her doing her job. They think niceness is real interest when its no different from a waitress being nice to someone.

The creepy stalkiness starts out as them thinking the dancer is their friend and really cares about them or that OTC means something. Then they come more and more, they start missing the dancer, they start obsessing. Its sick.

They basically are special needs men.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s easy to hide an ocd type of disorder - before a guy has a target for his emotions.

That’s a major danger for dancers - as it’s not something easily determined visually.

Some severe ocd sufferers are on significant medications - which help them to live relatively normal lives. However, there are usually significant side effects, and that causes some to not keep up with dosages.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You're right, its really difficult to discern. You can be thankful for the money someone brings in if they visit enough and I don't think anyone ever really thinks about someone's motives. But you can tell during conversations or lack of if they're off.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The biggest stalker on this forum is dougster, plus he’s a weird gay stalker, stalks guys more than anything else, he tries to throw us off by pretendyto go after Nina and Nice Spice, but he’s just so obvious.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    No worries. Once we come we don't even recall meeting you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ except for SJG - who wants to keep his conquests in a box in his basement.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Not all people with OCD express their behavior by spamming the same hateful content over and over again at another member.

Some forms of it are more benign.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nice Spice, is spamming threads with texts of walls using your troll profiles a sign of OCD as well?

Sure, any mental illness is benign until agitation comes into play.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Anyone with a mental illness is not gonna socialize normally. That's a given. Mix people like that with a sexually charged environment and you're asking for trouble.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Dear lord so are you gonna talk shit about a lot of strippers now too? A lot of us have some mental issue or another, me included LOL
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If I know someone has that shit I run the other way
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Sweet, I love getting people to fear me :)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    No need to be passive aggressive
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    True. Could you imagine nonstop fighting a person to target and making nonstop digs at them? And 14 years later not getting bored of the process?

It’s a special type of OCD.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You stupid bitch, that would make me 13 when I got on here lmfao
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Around here the trolls are the ones with OCD look how they fixate on anyone that calls them out. LOL
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Your idea of a troll is anyone not kissing your trick ass
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Really, that’s something ain’t it !
    If you’re so all fires smart, tell me why no one likes you and none of us tricks would spend a nickel on yo skanky self.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Oh please you'd be all over me lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d rather go to the dentist.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You say that online but the truth is you would
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Only in your dreams, IRL it would never happen, and I say that knowing never is a very long time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion