tuscl

CREEPIEST GUY ON HERE!!!! SHOUT OUT TO...............

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
So picture this!

A guy who...................

A 20 something year old who thinks picking up girls his own age the way normal guys do is "rapey," wrong and disgusting. He hates men his own age who exhibit masculine characteristics. He has no social skills whatsoever and can't pick up on any sort of social cues. He refuses to approach women cos he thinks doing so makes him a rapist and its sexual harassment unless they give him 100% signals that they want to be approached and or approach him first. He won't take responsibility for his lack of success with women and blames his town, his school and the women themselves.

So he goes to strip clubs trolling for dancers willing to prostitute themselves to him cos he views that as "consensual" sex unlike the dirty rapey sex guys his age who hit on girls get. He also pays for GFEs at the clubs and has the delusion that the dancers are actually his friends cos they text him lol

He then further claims that his parents are happy with him soliciting prostitutes cos it means he's not partying and having sex with girls the way his peers do. They think it shows his respect for women!

42 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Oh we have a San Jose Guy Jr. now?
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Profile of Dougster
    ------------------------------------------------------

BASIC ISSUES:
    Dougster is the most active troll perpetrator on tuscl. Primary goal appears to be disruption intended solely for his own amusement. Has developed clear obsessions with a few users with a special emphasis on rickdugan. Use of multiple screen names considered highly likely given their repeated proximity to posts under the Dougster name.

PSYCHIATRIC CONSIDERATIONS:
    Obsessive focus on one site member, escalating post counts, irregular sleeping patterns as evidenced by posting times, continuous monitoring of site posts, and heightened creative tendencies, all support bipolar disorder combined with obsessive/compulsive tendencies. Strongly suspected that medication is not being used. Potentially intelligent, but with self aggrandizement and anti-social traits indicative of classic underachievers. Misogynistic posting content also suggest strong resentment of women, likely due to difficulties with the same.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:
    Stated location is Seattle, though suspected of residing in a different western location. Conclusion supported by paucity of recent reviews in purported location and lack of material confirmable intel within old reviews. Further supported by evasive behavior in connection with inquiries re: Seattle.

OTHER KNOWN AFFILIATIONS:
    Self identified as Jewish, though strongly suspected of a mistaken cultural identification vs. a correct religious one*. Suspected of a Reform affiliation, a.k.a a “drive by Jew.” Supported by repeated and continuous postings during each Shabbos. Further suspected, given his disregard for Shabbos and identified psychiatric considerations, that he feels that: “fasting” on Yom Kippur is limiting himself to light meals; moving to whole wheat bread is sacrifice enough for Pesach; and that a cheeseburger with bacon is a perfectly fine meal choice on any ol' day.

*Special Note: Don't worry God fearing Christians. These types of Jews breed out quick since they are weak and have no religious conviction. Should this messed up fella somehow ever get his dick wet long enough to knock up some chick, the kid will likely be singing “Silent Night” during the Christmas season.

OTHER BEHAVIORAL CONSIDERATIONS:
    Posting patterns, including timing and frequency, suggest few outside activities and obligations. This, along with the observed psychiatric considerations, support the conclusion that he is a unattached loner with difficulty empathizing with other individuals.

INITIAL CONCLUSIONS:
    This is one fucked up individual who is never gonna stop because he has nothing else and probably never will. But it ain't gonna be painless to cause trouble anymore.

TDHQ

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Dougster is the current incarnation of the following legacy aliases:

RomanticLover
    davids
    jablake
    Bobbyl

He also had a sixth alias, Kyle, that was deleted by Founder.

Dougster has evolved significantly over the 11 years he's been sharing here. First, he was obsessed with STARTING DISCUSSIONS IN ALL CAPS, afterwards moving on to a focus on DATING strippers, followed by attacking older customers who "need to pay for it". His latest incarnation using the current alias is lovable bad guy.

While Dougster admitted to paying for lap dances as a newbie, he quickly moved on to PUA (pick-up artist) techniques to get into relationships with strippers, especially during the davids era, and that remains his goal to this day.

Here are the links to his archived posts, confirming that it is indeed him:

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy thinks being a hoe's regular makes him her boyfriend. DC thinks paying for sex is the only kind of consensual sex cos he doesn't want to be a pervert and view women as sex objects LMFAO
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Gentlemen, my conscience is troubling me greatly these days. I must get these off my chest, so I can sleep tonight:

- I am unemployed
    - I am a communist
    - I am a geek (and it is a bad thing: no social skills)
    - I realize all posters here are smarter than me and am really jealous of them: even parody is smarter
    - I never intended to fight AN: I am scared spitless of him (especially after I learned how much he weighs)
    - I am jealous of shadowcat and all the cheap lap dances he gets
    - I am jealous of all the strippers T-Bone and Yoda and even AN have slept with
    - If I go into the clubs and don't spend money strippers just ignore me
    - RomanticLover and I are really the same person
    - I am a homosexual
    - My education is really bad as you could probably tell by my bad use of english
    - I got burned really bad (badly?) by a stripper once and really pissed off about it
    - I realize I'll never amount to anything as parody says
    - I'm really a jerk which is why strippers hate me
    - I'm broke
    - I spend all day posting on TUSCL b/c I have no life
    - I am scared of approaching women in night clubs
    - I couldn't get a date or get laid to save my life: I have no idea how women, or normal people think
    - I have multiple personality disorder
    - I am manic depressive
    - I have low self-esteem
    - I'm the alcoholic not AN
    - I am clueless
    - I am a complete pussy
    - I realize that you guys are to be admired, but unfortunately you are leagues above me so I can never hope to acheive it

• txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Note the part where this Davids user confessed to being a homosexual. Guess who I succeeded at jabbing not too long ago?

It was a lucky guess on my part, but it worked. xD

I bet if I keep digging though the posting history, I can find even better stuff.

Sorry dougster, crazy strippers can out crazy you by a long shot. Even if you do make a fake “Trapbaby” profile

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    oh yeah DC gets agitated and angry when he doesn't have money for hoes lmfao
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    DC may have social skill issues. BUT he is making progress to overcome them and live a better life.

Meanwhile, in 2006 somebody admitted to being gay. But instead of coming out of the closet and getting off a website that has no reviews of *male* strip clubs, he continues to hang out here instead. **TWELVE** years later.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure if half of these discussions these days are troll posts or geninue discussions because their becoming more and more crazier. ANd I've seen my fair share of crazy here. But to answer the questions EITHER:

1)he's a lying troll who has time to just lie to women and fuck them for cash because he's too lazy to go out and get a girl instead of just paying for sex

2) one of those anime weeaboo guys that is a closet pervert but understands he's way too shy, not manly enough and has watched too many princess stories to do anything but pay for sex. Probably bullied in high school by a bunch of boys who told him cartoons suck, and see the way those bullies treats their girlfriends and thinks he should never be like that.

3)he's a man who has dealt with his share of women who ALWAYS cry rape at any sign of someone not of their liking trying to flirt with them. Or hell, he almost got convicted of rape because a woman cried about him trying to talk to her.

I'd like to go with 3 as the best of a bad situation only because I have heard stories and seen this scenario way too many times in the news and from associates. I knew one dude almost went to jail because his ex girlfriend cried sexual assault I think over him not wanting to deal with her attitude but the case was eventually dismissed due to overwhelming evidence of no foul play.
    There was another recent thing like that in the news in Connecticut by a girl from South Setauket Long Island. Scary how real and common it can get.

But #2 is also probable because losers like that exist ERR WHERE.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^^But I suppose I can’t fault this individual’s campaign to use (roughly) 75% truth and 25% lies every time he wants to come after a user. (Whether it’s txtittyfan, vincemichaels, or currently SC)

Since it seems to be effective.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Smash that lol button
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    I have to admit, I thought two_bits was pretty funny at the time. Well, except when he would drop the satire humor and go for straight insults. (And the insults are the only thing straight about him)

So I too have encouraged his nonsense before. Oops. Hopefully I won’t make that mistake ever again.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Trapbaby: Has failed to improve his shitty social skills before DC even had time to go through puberty.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    "No isn't always no" Hahaha that's pretty rapey right there
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    DC you troll strip clubs for prostitutes and think getting with a drunk girl is rapey? You pay women for GFEs but think approaching women and getting to know them is wrong! LMFAO
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Approaching and getting to know a woman is fine and nothing wrong with it. Getting a girl drunk to fuck her isn't right. Granted, any smart girl won't put herself in that situation in the first place.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    His revisionist history and diversionary posts are this long lived troll's attempt to hide from his past. Understandable since davids really crashed and burned amid scorn and ridicule. Young Dougster went face first into that board and gave others too much to use against him. His reason for being so evasive now are much clearer. He does not want to repeat the mistakes of his younger troll years, especially with how he behaves around here.

Nine years of kicking up shit and fixating on members who he dislikes. Fascinating that a troll has become one of the most senior active members of this discussion forum. If I was a conspiracy buff I might actually think that he is a state sanctioned troll. ;)

Recon continues. This is really gettin fun now.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    If you are supposedly a dancer and also dabble with some hoeing, why are you criticizing dudes that go to clubs or get themselves a hooker now and then on a customer website. I complain about dudes all the time, but generally do it with people I'm friends with in real life.

Believe me, there's times I really hate men, but even my attitude isn't so rotten lol. Now my hair trigger killer temper is something else. I blame that on genetics though because of course it can't be me, darling =)
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/profile-discussion…

Trapbaby, why don’t you log back into your RomanticLover account?

• txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    @blahblah

You would think that after hanging out on this site for 14 years, and seen all the dancers come and go as active posters, he would be better at making a fake dancer profile.

Oh well. Maybe in another 14 years, the account then will be much better.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Trolls and pathetic losers accusing me of being profiles I have nothing in common with is ludicrous. It doesn't change the facts of what I post. Sorry the truth hurts your trick feelings lmfao

Yeah DC, talking to girls unless you don't know 100% whether she's interested or not is rapey pouncing ROTFLMFAO Its much less pervy and pathetic to lurk and stalk clubs for hoes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Quick question for you trap baby I can afford what the fuck ever I want are you a swallow or spit kind of whore?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll give you $5.00 to go away
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    I’d be careful with that offer, twentyfive. Considering how many accounts he has made, you would end up paying several hundred for all these accounts to go away.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    So TrapBaby304 is PhatBoy?

The only creep here is you PhatBoy, stop harassing DC because he called you out on your creepy behavior towards women and stop viewing women as conquests and notches for your bedpost. Most girls do not need to get drunk to have sex.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice she/he’s addicted she can’t go away best she can do is a day or three then she/ he needs some more attention just like dougster.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    This is my only profile.

Having a few drinks to loosen up is rapist behavior but soliciting hoes isn't. Got it! I can go to a club and take a stripper home without paying for it. I could give you some advice but you'd rather throw tantrums and pay to fuck.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago

I’m not sure on Phatboy/Trapbaby yet. It’s a possibility. If phatboy is it however, why not just log back in to the RomanticLover account?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s all I’m 175% convinced
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Trap house ho and phat head are the same woman lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW skeet skeet lol
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “@nicespice she/he’s addicted she can’t go away best she can do is a day or three then she/ he needs some more attention just like dougster.”

I heard this nicespice person hides behind aliases. I would never do such a thing.

• Icey
    6 years ago
    You paranoid sick fucks need to lay off accusing me of being other people. You're only doing it because I call you out on your sickfuckedness.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Lol
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’m entertained by this thread.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Tricks are creepy sick fucks in general. That's why bitches turn to drugs to tolerate them. Its funny. I know strippers who put up with "nice guys" like DC and that Blue something guy on here. They feel creeped out after the GFEs and just wanna shower and not be touched for a while so them can decompress. Then you have the hoes who take long showers go to saunas and try to make that hoe money move as fast as possible because of how dirty they feel after being with a trick. No one really likes doing that shit. The sick fucks think the hoes like it and the strippers are their friends. No trick, its just your wallet.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “like DC and that Blue something guy on here.”

Hm, you seem very aware of this darkblue999. Except he would have been posting when you were not.

Same with Trapbaby.

I really thought you were a real, but self-deluded stripper boyfriend. Nope, looks like others were right about you.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    People behind troll profiles accusing other of trolling because you're butthurt . Funny shit.

Doesn't change a thing though. Tricks are still creepy AF.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    It’s fun to make a new profile on this site every month and then you can just talk to yourself on posts amongst all your new profiles. It’s fun.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    NiceSpice just upped the creepiness factor.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @Mear72 I'm weirded out by this thread. Glad I'm not high
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion