Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chrome teeth...yes or no?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

That's a BIG no for me.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I hope it catches on like an Edsel ;)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

At first I thought it was gross. Then I saw the very hot young blond with blue teeth.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

And she told me she sucked the chrome right off the tailpipe of my Cadillac! You just can’t trust a stripper with chrome teeef!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Ugh. Not in a million fucking years.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Oh HELL NO!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Clubber +1

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Please no. I'm sure plenty of dentists have mixed or negative feelings on it too.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hard pass!

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

NOPE

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

WHY? Dear God why?

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Let me think about that, NO!!!!!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She sucked the chrome ladies off my truck

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

No chance

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The Moonraker look is becoming fashionable????

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

NO

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Flagooner - lol! It’s taken awhile to catch on! Jaws was a great character.

Based on the photos - this crap seems to draw attention to any tooth irregularities. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

To me, it's like having plastic surgery to get star or heart shaped nipples. It's too unnatural to be attractive to me

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement