tuscl

goddamn the fucking dumb ass judge, my fucking ass does not need rehab bitch!

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
goddamn it, i fucking need to be rehabilitated from rehab. if rehab fucking taught me shit its that god fucking put me on this goddamn planet to blow through shitloads of fucking alcohol an drugs. it ain't the fucking alcohol and drugs dat are fucking killing me, its this fucking rehab and sobriety bullshit that's fucking killing me. that bitch ass judge don't understand shit, he thinks i got a fucking drug problem, well i say he got a pussy ass bitch problem and he needa get the shit knocked out of him. well you know what you stupid fucking bitch. i ain't never gon fucking quit. i will fucking pound that shit til the day i die an rehab taught me that i don't even fucking care anymore if i fucking die from an OD. i will fucking die doing what i was put on this fucking earth to do. my homie died at the age of 72 fucking hoes and livin the good ass life wit dem sweet ass parties an shit. well im gonna do the same fucking thing. im gonna fucking drink and snort coke til god lay my fucking soul to rest my nigga and ain't no bitch ass nigga gon stop me from doing that.

6 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    my homie died at the age of 72 fucking hoes

Lmfao^ do u mean 72 Virginians??
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    naw, talkin bout my homie Dennis Hof. RIP my nigga.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't even gon try an deny that i am losing my fucking mind in this goddamn place!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You got problems
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    COURTS CAN IMPRISON YOU; THEY CAN SEND YOU TO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY; BUT THEY CANNOT ORDER YOU INTO REHAB. PEOPLE VOLUNTARILY GO TO AVOID JAIL; THEN WHINE.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion