tuscl

NCAA Football

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Sunday, October 21, 2018 2:42 PM
Who is your “Final Four” prediction now? Obviously at least 1 team will have at least 1 loss.

19 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Duke UNC Kentucky Villanova
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Alabama Clemson Norte Dame Michigan
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Wrong sport flag.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    'Bama Clemson Notre Dame UCF ( Sometimes I root for the little guy )
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, football. Alabama None of the other 3 matter
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    1. Alabama 2. Notre Dame 3. Big 10 Winner (probably Ohio State or Michigan) 4. ACC Winner / Big 12 Winner / SEC runner up Not so sure Clemson goes undefeated.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Bama Clemson Winner of Michigan/ Ohio State - Probably Ohio State UCF if it runs the table
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    Alabama Clemson Notre Dame Michigan
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Alabama, Notre Dame, Clemson, Ohio State You know how hard it is as a Miami fan to put the school who took our best coach, our bitter rival, a conference foe, and the team that 'stole' a title from us as answers? Seriously, the fandom doesn't affect me that much. If they're the four best teams, they're the ones I want in. I'd easily root for Alabama, though.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think it’s legitimate saying either Michigan or Ohio State, but don’t forget about Penn State. Obviously Bama is in and probably Norte Dame because I believe their schedule isn’t too rough the rest of the way. Oklahoma has a rough trip because even if they run the table they’re going to have to beat a Texas or WVU twice.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I watched a lot of football this past weekend.....I've convinced if you are a linebacker in the state of Ohio you can't tackle a running back to save your life--includes OSU, The University of Cincinnati, the Clowns and the Bengals. Of the four I'm only a fan of OSU but I have some serious doubts at this point they are a top five team. Alabama and Clemson yes. Not so sure LSU doesn't belong in there as well. Notre Dame beats USC and they are in, if not look to Michigan. ( as much as anything having to do with a Harbaugh and a Wolverine kills me to give a +1)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    So you have serious doubts that OSU is a top 5 team.... Newsflash Purdue beat the shit out of them. Then, you are not sure that LSU does not belong in the top 5, they are the only ones to beat my dawgs (they beat the shit out of us though not as bad as purdue beat you) If UGA runs the table which is highly suspect at this point.... I will be in Jax for the cocktail party this weekend, maybe Eve can celebrate or soothe my losses before I come home.... but if they finish the season with the one loss and then beat Bama then UGA will be in. I don't have a lot of confidence in that though.... I think the rest of the country is sick of the SEC but the only solution is to beat them and they have not been able to consistently do that. I think Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and Texas.... Bama and Clemson in the title game.... Bama wears them out
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    That isn't a newsflash Buckwheat a lot of people myself included were concerned about that game. If you don't know why then it probably is you that needs the news flash. [view link] for starters. Being that you come from the weak side of the SEC and on top of that played some "guy" named Austin Pee........to tune up for that tough one against Middle RockyTop tells me all that I need to know. But for icing on the cake you slipped in Mass during the middle of your conference schedule. Is that the game that makes you concerned about running the table? LSU's offense is what makes them suspect but they are playing tough ( Got that QB from some place that seems to have the knack for making big plays....where did he transfer in from again?) Most people with an ounce of sense realized a long time ago the deck is stacked for the SEC for the bowl games for years and now the championship.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    We will see.... I was being nice, admitting that we got the shit beat out of us also.... no need to be a dick....
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    NC State UNC Clemson Duke
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Hey Juice get realistic how about Coastal Carolina East Carolina UNC Charlotte Appalachian State
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    Clemson Notre Dame Georgia Michigan
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    The ACC sucks, so if they lose a game screw Clemson. If LSU beats Alabama and Alabama is playing the citadel in November, fuck Alabama too. Notre Dame is gonna lose to northwestern... so LSU Oklahoma Michigan Iowa
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    1. Clemson 2. Notre Dame 3. LSU 4. Ohio State ND v OSU Irish finally win it all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion