Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Heard in VIP

doctorevil
doctorevilVIP2298254

Evil Lair

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I never come back here. I don’t know what to do. (Pause) Want some head?

Don’t you just love shy girls?

Replies (13)Latest

W
wallanon
•

It's nice when the girls decide to help a confused customer out. On the other hand, one of the worst letdowns in the club is when you've picked a dud in VIP but you know someone else drew a winner...because you can hear it. Clubs that have the pay model for access to VIP spaces can get a little pricey, but it's good to know that a bad dancer choice can get immediately reversed with enough time to pick a better option.

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Wait. Was that all the Dancer speaking or PL then Dancer?

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

All dancer.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Jesus lol who raised this girl

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

Survey says: Dr. Feelgood of course!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh wow, that’s interesting.

I thought the standard SS was in reverse: “I’m new here...OMG I didn’t know you would try to touch me! I don’t wanna get in troouuble.”

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

You can really get head in VIP?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i ain’t even gonna touch this subject. ;)

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

No flagooner you can't get head in vip. You can get fruit cups and cum in your pants

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Fuck you retard.

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Do I need to put flagooner on ignore? He currently claims to be writing things by his member.

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Oh god that was basically me last week.

He got lucky, I just doubled my price for extras. Sorry boys ;)

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

^ thank you

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement