Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Car Broke Down...

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was playing this song in my car and after 30 seconds the transmission literally fell on the ground and all the fuses blew. Glad I bought the rental car insurance.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Was it car karaoke?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Don't tell them that. It might void the insurance. The car was trying to protect itself ;)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Ha anyone else find it hilarious he has 1 follower.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I thought you were playing this song...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement