tuscl

tryna get my ass out of rehab

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
i can't fuckin stand this shit no more. been in rehab for one week feel like my ass been here for two months. my homie been sneaking in that white girl and i been selling to all the dope fiends while snorting it myself. fuck rehab i ain't ever gonna fucking change you stupid bitches. imma chug hennessey and pop xanies til the day i motherfucking drop yo.

i been pulling some string lately and some guys said they think they can get me out of rehab in two weeks time. when i get my ass out of here we gonna party in my mansion like we just got out of prison cause that's how my ass been feeling lately.

13 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    If you need a job for probation let me know. You can drive one of my shit trucks
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    im good dawg, i still got my albums sellin and my manager gonna get me back on tour soon as i get out. they some of da goons who been trying to get me out. apparently fans are pissed that the court ordered me into rehab in the middle of a tour so they don't want me in there too long.

i prolly just gonna bribe my probation officer with 10k on each of his "inspections" to lie and say im sober.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Good for you! Congrats! Sometimes your PO may want you to have a regular job. Let me know, you may even get to dump a load in the rehab place
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you sound like a sour puss
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @crazyjoe

i gotta job though. why he need me to get another one?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Your proving that you are a poser. You must be Clarance

https://youtu.be/ylkOAtifuJ0

Start at 7:30
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    If you were gangster you would know what is up
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    MackTruck was nice enough to help you out. Lmao
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    goddamn it crazy joe its called signing record deals, selling out stadiums and making untold millions every year, that's my fucking job homie.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Okay... is signing record drals and selling out stadiums 1099 income or W-2 income?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    If you have a case you will need to have a job with W-2 income.

Oh yea, you are a true Clarence style gangster that can push your PO around
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    im on 1099 income cause i contract with record deals and music venues and get a cut of the royalties/tickets.

im gonna bribe my probation officer until my probation is up and shit'll be set straight. im not looking to make shit more complicated than it needs to be.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmao you tell em joe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion