tuscl

Urban strip clubs? =/

So I strip up north; I've never stripped down south, well I have stripped in Miami twice and it was great! But I assume since you guys have far more experience as a customer at these strip clubs than I, can anyone please appoint me to a more so hip-hop, make it rain, big booty club(s) down south where black dancers are welcomed? I'm celebrating my birthday with another dancer and would love to try a new atmosphere/scenery. Any ideas? =) Thankss..

13 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You’re probably looking at Eleven or possibly The Office, Climax, Mint Lounge, in Miami, in Broward maybe Vegas Cabaret, in West Palm Sugar Ds
    Try messaging Papi he might be your best source for info.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Atlanta

- Club Blaze
    - Pin Ups
    - Club Onyx
    - Blue Flame
    - Club Wax
    - Magic City
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ also Deja Vu 2 in ATL (after-hours AA spot)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Just remembered one needs a dancer license to dance in ATL except for Club Wax and maybe Deja Vu
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive Thankss soo much, I think I'm leaning more towards MIA, solely because I've heard a lot of things about the Mint Lounge. Also G5, I danced there and did pretty well. And @Papi I would love to dance in ATL but most of the clubs there you need a dancers permit, unless you're already a WELL KNOWN dancer. So we may just have to return to Florida, lol. Which is never a bad option in my eyes!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Don't forget the Trap Lounge in northern MIA.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Don't think she want's to do the Trap, if I remember correctly our OP is a young twenty something, from what I've heard,about the women, at the Trap are on Medicare.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why are clubs that employ predominantly black dancers called urban. There are plenty of other clubs in densely populated areas that aren't considered when looking for an urban club.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    You're a dancer? Arent all those places in Miami like $5-$10 a dance? You should go for Tootsies or something to celebrate. It's sad black girls/clubs get relegated to taking less than half of other clubs
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Supply and demand
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Magic City and the King of Diamonds be the best shit around for dem hoez tryna get that cash money. people be raining thousands in those clubs and slipping stacks on top of racks.
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys!! And @BigD..y, what the fuck are you talking about?!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Also Dancers Royale in Tampa is $$$$$
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion