Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Getting Rich

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love driving the shit truck around and business is good. I am always looking for new ideas for a side hustle. Here is what I am doing next. I am going to get a burrito at Taco Bell and get as many sause packets as I can carry in my sausage fangers.

^^^ this is what I will do with them

Replies (3)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

God bless America. We live in a country where the streets are paved with gold, or at least there is free shit like Taco Sause we can sell for bling

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ima get me a gold chain and be the gangster shit trucker

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement