tuscl

Hardcore newb on reddit...

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:44 PM
So I was browsing one of the stripper subreddits when I came across a post from a guilt stricken white knight. I was really nervous and a bit of a white knight when I started as a baby PL but no where this bad. Here is the post (THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME): ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So I just moved to a new town its pretty small and only has two strip clubs one of them is pretty bad but the other is actually pretty decent. Now Ive lived in the Austin and San Antonio area for about six years and when I was down there I loved going to strip clubs however I was never much on getting dances I usually would tip the girls if they had talked to me for a while but for the most part I enjoyed treating it like a bar. However at this new place I'm at I actually got a dance from a girl and what makes this club so unique is the fact the girls and the club allows you to be very handsy. Now I got two dances from the same girl totaling probably 6 songs and the entire time I was trying to be very respectful because I've never been to a club that allowed you to be this handsy. At one point she even told me to grab her harder and that she wouldn't break and these were full nude dances and I asked and she even let me touch her inner thigh, however on the last dance like the inconsiderate dumb ass I am I sucked her nipples without asking I don't know why I did it but I do genuinely feel like a piece of shit for doing it. She didn't object to it and talked about how she likes giving me dances afterword, however I'm not delusional I know its her job to sell a fantasy and she probably tells that to every guy. I want to get more dances from her because she's amazing at selling that fantasy however from reading on this reddit what I did was a pretty shitty thing, and understandably so I did something without her consent, so my question is next time I go should I just tip her more than usual when she's on stage and then ask for a dance should I bring it up and apologize should I not. For a lack of a better term I'm not trying to be captain save a hoe or anything I just want more dances from her and I understand she's in a very dangerous career field and I don't want her to feel unsafe with me. TLDR: Sucked a strippers nipples without asking, she didn't object however I feel bad about it, I want more dances from her what is the best way to make her feel safe other than always from this point on asking for consent for everything I do. [view link]

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wanna throw-up - what a mangina
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yup...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    And this is why you’re 42 and still a virgin.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You know, and to add I think 90% of all people on reddit are like this no matter what sub you read. I follow a few subs on there and have learned a lot about topics that interest me but man, there are way too many pussifed dildos on there. They remind me of the type of guys who are stay at home dads.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Only when the obsessive behavior stops, will the white knighting stop. It used to be these guys would be rejected only so many times before they wised up to how things are. But given we have Incels, i dunno. Guys like him (and 90% of Reddit, ha! good observation Shailynn) have enough confidence and courage to be "nice" but not enough to ask for what he wants or to believe he is fuck-worthy. The sad thing is he's found himself at the one place, a strip club, where he could get his needs met with $$$ but he still fucks that up. White knighting can work to some degree but mostly with girls who DO value themselves and have esteem. But most girls have a lack of esteem. Athletes and girls from successful families seem to do okay there. WKs don't see that and try to WK a girl with no esteem. He values her when she doesn't even value herself and it confuses her. And if they guy has good qualities like being attractive, well kept man this further complicates her view of the situation. Though I don't think that's the case with this loser. The dancer explained she's okay with it (consent) and he still didn't believe her, stemming from his low self worth I'm guessing! He basically crying for some girl to take the lead and powder his butt. He can't read women and he can't navigate for shit. Men have an instinct to protect and foster so I see where it comes from. But if WKs increased their confidence, courage, added a cool personality, felt himself sex-worthy, -- stop being a pussified dildo -- he just might become a refined gentlemen instead of a WK. They keep falling into their ways until they do some serious introspective.
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    What’s up with people going to the Internet for answers surrounding “moral” decisions? How bout you just say “my bad hope I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable but I couldn’t help it” if you really feel that bad. I really don’t think John Parentsbasement from Kansas can really do anything for this guy , what makes him think that’s the best option ?
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    His question is do I have to ask for consent for everything he tries to do. It’s buried in all that sissy shit, but it’s not necessarily a bad question. I enjoy talking about what I want to do to the dancer it’s fun. Ok I’m gonna rub your clit with one hand and run my fingers though your hair with the other hand, ready?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    This is what the me too movement leads to, worrying about consent with a sex worker.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The Women's Movement: Boys were taught to emasculate themselves to be PC to the needs of sensitive women. Now you have a generation of emasculated men who feel that they can not truly be themselves. Combine that with shame and you get this loser.
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    Asking for consent is a great thing to practice. Asking a bunch of strangers what one should do irl is not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume: 1) maybe this guy was brought up with strict religious believes where sex outside of marriage is a serious sin 2) he may be a millennial and there is a militant attitude on college campuses these days w.r.t. this consent BS in where it's not up to the woman to say no bc "apparently she's too weak to say no", so it's up to the guy to ask her and get a firm yes and if she's been drinking then she can't be held accountable even when she says yes
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe I should stop posting on Reddit. I get enough shit from you assholes for what I post on here.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Tell you what if that dude goes back to that club and isn’t too afraid to go back and to say “hi” to that stripper... I give her 3 months before she bleeds up dry of all his discretionary income for the rest of the year.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Wait, what? He said he’s from San Antonio and Austin but it’s at this *new* town allows him to be handsy? I wonder how many years it’s been since he’s been to a SC. The days of airdances is the dinosaur era from my point of view. “You know, and to add I think 90% of all people on reddit are like this no matter what sub you read.” Damn. I was going to be a smartass and link to r/TheRedPill (subreddit for men’s rights and PUA related things.) But I guess it got taken down.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yeah Papi, the dude has real issues with consent. Good summary points!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    that dude, or San Jose Guy, or 90% the guys on Reddit. Take your pick... [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    First off - if he speaks like he types - the dancer probably is confused a to how he can speak in such long rambling sentences! My first recommendation is that he invest in punctuation. Second - he needs to find a pair of testicles. He might be able to rent a pair, to see how it feels to be a man. If he can’t get over being a complete pussy, he should consider moving to a monastery. A few months of introspection - and not speaking - will help. Possibly a well worn hair shirt and a small wooden bed - in a mountain monastery is where he belongs...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion