tuscl

Uncomfortable with familiarity

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:48 AM
Last time at the club I chatted with a dancer I had only seen from afar several times before. She looks mid-20s, ok face and body. Decided to go for a test drive in the back. Before the end of the first song my fingers were wet from her juices. By the second song my wet finger was knuckle deep in her rusty bullet hole. I wasn’t after extras so ended after two dances, went to the bathroom to wash up, and left. Back to the club today. Same dancer approaches and obviously doesn’t remember me because with a glazed look she opens with, “Wanna Dance”? I felt really uncomfortable knowing that in 5 minutes and for $40 I could once again be her proctologist. With her mystery already gone, I waived her off and waited for greener pastures. Maybe that’s why I can’t get married... too uncomfortable with familiarity.

3 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I often get an similar first impression (minus the b-hole), but most of the girls don't let me repeat on my next visit, so I move onto the next. I've got a new girl in the running to take on the ATF title, and she's letting me get away with a lot for Chicago standards.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's kinda me to a tee - once I've been with a dancer it's "been there done that" feeling for me.

When I was younger and was in relationships I usually wanted out sooner than later and wanted something different/new.

I also didn't marry by choice in part bc of this but not necessarily the only reason.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You select the girl that you want, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion