tuscl

Hi again

LinzeeDet
Pussy tighter than a LA parking spot
I will be back in Tampa Oct 16-20, if you're in FL and want to meet me don't be shy! Also, just launched my very own Patreon account where you will be able to see all my sexiest, naughtiest photos & videos! Check it out!

14 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Patreon. If I get the concept right. It's kinda like Twitter, but I have to pay to follow you. Correct ?
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    No idea because I dont have Twitter... :)

PS guys I'm working at landing strip today and silver criket tomorrow come join me! <3
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nothing like Twitter. Patreon allows content providers to publish exclusive materials to subscribers who pay for access. The content provider can also post updates, but that's where any similarity to Twitter ends.

In Linzee's case, that exclusive content is adult media featuring herself.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also, nice boobs.
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    Thank you :) ♡
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Lovely all around
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Most Patreon accounts are one of two ways.

1. Just like Warrior said, you pay $xx amount of dollars a month and the poster will post hit photos or maybe a short video for her “fans”

2. “Fans” can purchase photo sets or videos individually.

Linz - it would be a good idea to post the link to your Patreon account if you want some us to be able to join.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the update L; I was fortunate enough to be in the Cricket when you were last Friday and I must say you are as smoking hot as ever.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Is that day or night shift at cricket?
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Where are you planning to be in Tampa?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Longball, I'm wondering if I can make your latest GIF as my screen saver. I can't stop watching it.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    https://m.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/4100…

Some of these are pretty nice
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    Thx Longball but I don't work there Fridays must be confusing me with someone who does.

Working Wed at Landing Strip this week :) come up, guys .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion