tuscl

INDIAN FOOD: OFFICIAL THREAD

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Discuss.............

19 comments

• TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

TrapBaby304 - definite troll account
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Stop trolling my threads!

Lamb razallah, a Bengali dish of lamb with an almond, saffron cream sauce is my fave dish of all time! I love samosas and sag paneer too. A very underrated dish is that Indian polenta with shahi paneer or mushrooms and garlic mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I love spicy food, so my go-to Indian dish is lamb tikka masala, spicy or extra spicy.

Great way to cleanse your colon, too. It's like a natural laxative. Lol.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Great. Now I've got pictures of Nina grunting out a shizzy on my mind... and worst part is it's got me a lil turned on (c:
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Its actually not supposed to be that spicy, heat is a sensation not a flavor profile, they make it too spicy when they cant cook lmfao
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    To much curry always ruins it for me, I just don’t like that flavor.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "they make it too spicy when they cant cook lmfao"

That is not true. The same person making me a spicy curry can make a bomb ass Indian dish that isn't spicy. I just prefer mine spicy. I love both Indian and Thai Curry at very high spice levels. If your palate can't handle spice, fine, but no need to insult people who are cooking my food to order.

But again, I just love spicy food. There's a restaurant I frequent that has a menu item of whole roasted jalapenos with cotija cheese and poblano sauce... I get it every time I go there, even when I'm not hungry. The wait staff all know me, and they'll bring me the dish and be like, "I don't know how you eat that!"

Also, trappy, you were very adamant in saying you put me on ignore. Did you just miss me so much you add to undo it? Aww...
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Trapbitch has a fishy smelling pussy I can tell
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    They usually laugh at the white people who think it should be really spicy and brag about how spicy they like it.

25, you haven't had good Indian food then, it shouldn't taste like that. The problem is anyone with a small business loan can open a restaurant....
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    From what I heard my pussy is kinda sweet and a little pungent
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    one of my best lesbo encounters was with indian pussy
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    now im craving goa style shrimp curry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    With sum yun gai sauce......?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    nope
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "They usually laugh at the white people who think it should be really spicy and brag about how spicy they like it."

No, actually, they don't. I have a cousin who is half Indian and her Indian father likes spicy Indian food. A LOT of Indians like spicy food, which is why curry itself originates from *gasp*...India. And Indian cuisine still has the best curry out of any other cuisine's curry. And good curry is obviously spicy.

And my mom is black, so I'm not just 'some white person' ordering some Indian food (although my dad is white), and my mom is part Ethiopian where the culture is very appreciative of spicy foods, she is a little bit Indian where the culture is appreciative of a spicy curry, and we eat soul food which is filled with spices and usually topped with hot sauce to boot. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, your whole persona is fake, and you don't know anything about ethnic people and the spicy food many of them prefer, dumbass. My ethnicity is part of what raised me to be a fan of spicy food. It is delicious.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Go post on yelp and fuck off I don't wanna hear bout no Indian food, I wanna read about dudes busting nuts in strippers hair in the vip
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve not eaten Indian food in about a year.

I think I had to call MackTruck the last time I had Indian food. My turlet looked like a bubbling pot of chili after that.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Im on Yelp too lol

Nina, they do, and of course they won't tell you that.

Ugh your lame rants don't change that.

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Nina, they do, and of course they won't tell you that."

Right, they only tell you that because you actually are white and can't handle spice even when eating Indian food. Got it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion