tuscl

Dancing with the stars dancers - so hot

Studme53
Pennsylvania
Anyone else find the women pro dancers on this show incredibly hot? Current dancer Lindsay Arnold has a perfect little spinner body. Peta Murgatroyd isn't on this season, but she is definitely stroke-worthy

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are several dancers worth a few strokes on that show. I find Sharna Burgess to be hot as fuck.

There is a slender, dark haired hottie too - Jenna Johnson - who looks super sweet - but who I’m hoping is filthy in the sack.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Article for @Mark94:
    "Boring People Watch 'Dancing With the Stars,' Study Finds"

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainmen…

Among the findings: Liberals are more likely to watch Mad Men. Creative people are fans of Glee. Viewers of The Office think they are superior to others, and if you watch Dancing With the Stars, you're 21 percent more likely to be, well, boring.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Yes I notice Jenna Johnson last night - I love the way her legs look in those F-me heels they where. Same with Lindsay Arnold
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    It's a scientific study, @Mark94, and you can't argue with science.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    RandomMember - it makes sense. A bunch of perverted men watching a show with their pants around their ankles.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m sure the National Review would find different findings on conservatives vs liberals than the Atlantic.

Just like there’s a lot of differences between dog owners vs cat owners (but not much on pet owners vs non pet owners)

Plus...It’s the libertarians who are the most witty and interesting, of course. LOL

As far as Dancing with the stars, I had to look them up. My vote is Shana Burgess as far as attractiveness.

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I have to admit. That show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I always want the ugly, old women voted off first.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Scantily clad women with sexy legs? No, I don't find that hot at all.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Gotta say Cheryl Burke is one of the sexiest women on earth.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Cheryl Burke has grown on me. She looks much hotter now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion