tuscl

Venus grand opening!

bree1989
Downriver/Detroit Michigan
Finally my favorite club ever is re opening and completing remodeled! Join us this weekend. I'll have a steady schedule going after monday!! breezy (;<33

7 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    You're talking about Club Venus on Michigan Avenue? Bree, it might be your favorite club, but it would take more than a complete remodeling to get me past the door that place again.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I don’t know many broads that admit they’re from downriver! Lol

Regardless you’re hot! Hope you have lots of success at the reopening club.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Never been there. I wish you success. I hope this club is officially in Dearborn, as the Detroit Vice seems to be hassling the clubs that are inside the city limits.

Nothing like a self inflicted wound-- drive the clubs in the city of Detroit out of business so you can have more abandoned buildings and lower tax revenue.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    If it's still in the city limits, they're going to get hassled. Good luck and I hope you make all of the monies!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    bree1989 I really like your avatar
  • osogrande
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the update, Breezy. I've had good times att Club Venus in the past. Now that the skeezy motel next door has been demolished I will feel safer pulling into the parking lot. Good luck to you and the club.
  • bree1989
    6 years ago
    Guys its beautiful!!!! And there are 2 or 3 security in the huge parking lot now!!!! I dont feel so insecure parking my beloved baby car there! You've got to give it another shot! I promise you nothing but good. And let me know if we could make any changes or anything!!! Were open to comments for customer service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion