tuscl

Cardi B surrenders to police over strip club brawl

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Now I may not be "hip" or "with it" or "where it's at" anymore. But I do know who Cardi B is and I've seen her on TV. In this story about her attacking 2 bartenders, a couple things caught my eye:

"The bartenders — sisters Jade and Baddie Gi — claim they were attacked Aug. 29 while working at strip club Angels because of allegations they had sex with Cardi B’s husband, Offset."

"Cardi and Offset welcomed their daughter, Kulture, in July."

Her husband's name is "Offset"? Then it makes sense that her daughter is "Kulture."

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/01/cardi-b-s…

37 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Just to keep you up to date Kanye West has changed his name to Ye.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Cardi B is a fugly skank. Kanye should just go by Yeezy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    WTF, they should all just go by the name their mommas gave them.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Culture at its finest lol.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    This thread reeks of classism and thinly veiled racism.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

TrapBaby304 - definite troll account
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    The troll bot troll doesn't like anyone calling old white men out on their bs lmfao
  • WilliamTye
    6 years ago
    "old white men" is itself thinly veiled racism.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its a description of a a segment of the population . whatever views you associate with that description are on you
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Your racism isn't thinly veiled, but you whine and squeal like a stuck pig far too much Trap. Wah, wah, wah racist. Wah, wah, wah, misogynist. Wah, wah, wah lol. Without old white men most dancers become $10 street hookers.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    racism is a power relationship. as a minority woman i lack the institutional supports to engage in racism.
  • WilliamTye
    6 years ago
    That's a twisted definition of racism. Racism is treating someone poorly because of their race. The invention of the new definition of racism being race + power is just a way of twisting a label into something that can be weaponized. If you bring up the race of the patrons to disparage them, you're being racist. If racism mattered to you, you wouldn't be doing it.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Racism isn't a power relationship at all. It is making judgments and generalizations based on race. The biggest racists on earth have to equate it with power so they can pretend their sick disgusting racist beliefs are the "good" kind of racism. Institutional support lol. Thanks for admitting you're a loser.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its the standard definition. a power relationship based on disadvantages and advantages based on race.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Racism - prejudice, discrimination, antagonism directed at someone at someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Lie all you want you fucking troll.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh no. and im not a troll, unlike your anonymous trick ass i proved im real

Racism = race prejudice + social and institutional power
    Racism = a system of advantage based on race
    Racism = a system of oppression based on race
    Racism = a white supremacy system

Racism is different from racial prejudice, hatred, or discrimination. Racism involves one group having the power to carry out systematic discrimination through the institutional policies and practices of the society and by shaping the cultural beliefs and values that support those racist policies and practices.

http://www.dismantlingracism.org/racism-…
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lmao great resource. You're no better nor different than someone from the KKK posting an aryan nation link. Your left wing racist hate groups are kind of funny in their impotence. Maybe if you got an education, worked and saved you'd succeed just like the people you hate due to their race. You can make up any definitions you like to prove to us you have a "point", but in the end, if you have to change the definitions of words to make a point, it simply proves you have no valid point at all. When you look in the mirror and bemoan the fact you're a loser, just remember that the person who is 100% to blame is the one looking back at you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "racism is a power relationship." Minorities created that saying to marginalize their own racist behaviors and attitudes.

Merriam-Webster:
    racism noun
    rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
    Definition of racism
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
    b : a political or social system founded on racism
    3 : racial prejudice or discrimination
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    A right wing nutjob who has to pay hoes. You should be in the senate! ROTFLMFAO
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Lets all do a seance for Jessie Helms!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Go after Wilbur Mills too he was a Dixiecrat
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wilbur Mills; JFK; Bill Clinton; Donald; and on and on. Men like sex. Who knew? As far as politics? Republican women are hot. Much rather daty with Nikki Haley than Elizabeth Warr____ oops threw up in my mouth, brb.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I dunno JFK the democrat got the best movie star in my opinion
    Norma Jean Baker was the most gorgeous woman in the world at that time !
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I have a tendency to skew brunette so I sort of thought Jackie O was hotter. Just glad to be a guy and not just because when wife and I drive to Florida this week I can pee by the side of the road.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fair point sir ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Melania is hotter the Jackie.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Melania looks like a stepford wife sorry bro but Norma Jean was way hotter and Jackie was never such a skinny, skanky looking ho, like Melania, I mean really you guys make such a big deal over her she looks like any other EE whore you see in Brooklyn, near Coney Island.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    And this shows how out of touch with reality you are. You have no idea what its like to be a minority in this country nor do you care #YourWhitePrivilegeIsShowing
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^So which white man was assigned the task of keeping you down ? I’m curious for real.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    #YourWeakTrollWritingPrivilegeIsShowing
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Oppression is institutional
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    and your attitudes uphold that institution
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I wish attitude and institutions would oppress some of my bills... Got the nerve thinking they need to be paid
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    1. What does that have to do with the definition of racism?

2. It's laughable when libtards let political idealism impact their perception of beauty.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Umm can we just call her poor.

It's laughable when poor peole let political idealism impact their perception of beauty
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wasn't referring to her
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I can’t tell if Cardi was actually upset or just stirring up attention.

If she was actually upset, then I pity her. This isn’t the first time offset has been caught “wandering”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion