tuscl

Question about hookups . I heard a dude say" if u just tell a girl on tinder u w

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
So..let's say u meet a "civie" girl on tinder or anywhere not at a bar /party /intoxicated , and u the first thing u ask her after introducing urself(before even going on a date ) is "can we bone ?"

Do u think the majority of girls would respond differently than if u asked This question at a bar, if she was drunk, or after a date?

We are talking only about "civie " women btw .

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As I know, the hookup script is what has come to replace the car keys and wallet dating script in some social venues. The most often is college.

So

1. The people are effectively pre-screened, elite status.
    2. The women do not want relationships or marriage at that time.
    3. Both women and men are very busy.
    4. Everyone is basically finanical solvent.

https://www.amazon.com/Marriage-Markets-…

As for picking up women at a bar, great. Sometimes it does work real well. But other times they won't move that fast and it still takes the car keys and wallet date.

People outside of college tend to get more conservative.

Now with P4P, of course instant sex is how it goes best.

Now online recruiting for hook ups, I would feel that that is P4P. Or it is something which you must never allow, people posing as being older than they are.

F2f first meetings are always best!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girls respond when they can see that a guy really likes them and intends FS. F2F, not the Internet.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That’s why dudes do things like flirting instead. Or pitch meeting up at a coffee shop or bar.

In reverse, females looking for sugar daddies on tinder will say things like “looking for a mature gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life”
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "That’s why dudes do things like flirting instead."

Not quite sure of your meaning there NiceSpice. Do you mean, 'instead' of just saying something provocative on a web site?

In my experience, civvie women will sometimes move as fast as pros, but not usually. But always, f2f engagement is 1000x better than online. Want the girl to feel the attraction and see the courage. That will go the furthest in getting her to move as fast as she can.

I guess I would say that online introduction services are for chicken shits.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    F2f can make a very big impression, and if a girl is going to move faster than usually, that will be the time.

SJG
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    The best website for meeting people is actually Yelp. You find out a lot more about them and their tastes than anywhere else.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But face to face, little head driving, is the best.

SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think tinder has to be full of sluts if this dumb fucking retard I used to work with could get laid with tinder!!!
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    "The best website for meeting people is actually Yelp. You find out a lot more about them and their tastes than anywhere else." and you have the audacity to accuse others of having a creepy stalker personality?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion