Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I don't like phat boy any more which makes me sad cuz I thought he was cool prev

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Alliances on this forum really does shift fast.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Tuscl is like pro wrestling with slightly better storylines.

@ DC not my fault ppl r shitty @spice yeah

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

there there, give it 12 minutes everything will be ok again.... seeeeee told ya xoxo

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I liked my savings rate per month before I did some math and added in my entire monthly credit card bill. Doing all this at 3 in the morning after waking up way too early.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Like Nicole, the model-quality young civie hotties I date (FWB, not P4P) have all come to the realization they need a man in their life, not a "boy."

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Did you screw up your log in again Echo ?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Fat old women always realize that Steve. Good for you ....fraud.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement