tuscl

Dayton club busted for food stamp fraud.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, September 22, 2018 11:13 AM
DAYTON, Ohio - The Ohio Liquor Control Commission revoked the liquor permit of Sharkey's bar after an investigation revealed undercover agents were able to buy drugs and lap dances using food stamps. Investigators say during the five-month investigation, agents exchanged $2,404.87 in food stamps for heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamines, and lap dances. According to a report on WHIOTV criminal charges were filed against employees and customers for drug trafficking, food stamp trafficking, distribution of heroin, engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity and illegal sexual activity. This is the second adult entertainment business to lose its liquor license in Ohio this year.

10 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have known strippers who sold food stamps. They would sell them for half the value.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Having been inside this place I have to wonder (1) why it took a 5 month investigation, and (2) why they even bothered. It's almost as if the authorities had something against both of the customers that patronized this shithole club.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @8-ball - so where are you gonna sell your food stamps now?
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Whenever I was in dayton i didnt bother with this place. Seemed like a low mileage dive
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "@8-ball - so where are you gonna sell your food stamps now?" I've stopped selling them in an effort to help your mom fight her obesity problem!!!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Seemed like a low mileage dive" Now, now, that's no way to talk about 8-ball's favorite club.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "Seemed like a low mileage dive" Now, now, that's no way to talk about two_bits' mom's place of employment.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Im against selling EBT, people really need that shit, and its stupid to sell it. You get less cash and still have to buy food.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^ lol I am against strippers that make plenty of money to live being all the way off the paper trail just so they can abuse welfare and do dumbass shit like this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion