Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

advice on stopping the sauce

ppwh

Myanmar

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

so, I got on the sauce again and I feel like I have been super annoying

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

BBQ sauce or sweet n sour?

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

the stupid sauce

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ah that would be ghost pepper sriracha habanero

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Bosco yummy

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

yeah, heard about it

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Do they still make Bosco?

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

dunno, but I like turtles

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Take some time and get sober. Strip clubbing - and being a drunk - is a bad mix. I spent a few years drinking hard - and thinking I was handling it well - and it was a complete mess.

Profile picture for Plassi
Plassi
•

Drink red wine and drink it slow out of actual wine glasses, then drink water right before you go to sleep. Hard liquor and beer is much worse on the body, IMO. Whisky and vodka will fuck up your liver real quick.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement