tuscl

Juice in Jail

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So, either Juice is trying to get a rise out of us and not post for a few days or that chubby fucker really IS in jail. If he’s really in there what do you think he’s doing?

A. Killing it at open mic night.

B. Working as a cook so he can get seconds on the food.

C. Making a weapon out of a bar of soap to protect himself.

D. Has the prison market for cigarettes cornered because he’s won them all playing go fish and spades.

E. He’s convinced everyone there he’s really Action Bronson.

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Or he logged in as one of his aliases and hasn’t remembered to log out.

Anyone posting odd discussions about chacken fangers?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    If he is in there, he's probably bored, looking at the clock at a lot, and waiting for his name to be called for an arrangement to he can get a bond and GTFO. He's probably telling strip club stories to other people he's locked up with who are also bored, constantly looking at the clock, and waiting for their name to be called for arrangement or release.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Maybe JS69 or GACA will pay his bond.

Hope the jail isn’t flooded and juice has floaties on his arms in the cell to keep him above water!
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Someone made a good point in the other thread that this is just the opening of why juice can't go to some meetup he said he'd go to.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Juice is trolling the guards making them lmfao
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I could see the possibility that juice already has the means to bail himself out. But he chooses to stay there just for kicks.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I think the van floated away due to the rain and didn't move it away from the river. He's playing poker against the guards to get enough money for a new van, then he will post vail.

I checked his county and it didn't look like was ever on the arrest record.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Don't worry juice! Ima bust you out with the shit truck
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Duck your head. When I say run like hell b2cause I am dumping a load
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I did a search for Juice and North Carolina - and I only get a listing of the Piggly Wiggly coupons!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion