tuscl

Is it because the girls are only pretending to like us?

Saturday, September 15, 2018 12:41 PM
In a post I started earlier today about shooing away strippers who won't leave you alone I wrote: "If she doesn't move, what do I do next? It really depends on the girl, the club, how busy it is, whether or not I know any of the other girls, etc." And though I shared one approach I might take, I made it clear that it really **depends** on a number of factors. And then I asked others to share their approaches. While there were a a lot of really good responses, there's also a tendency for some people to dig in on the approach "that might be used **depending** on other factors" as though it's the be-all, end-all of the poster's strip club etiquette. Let's tell the guy what he's doing wrong! And while I extract a certain amount of humor from this tendency that exists among a community of online posters who want to discuss the fine art of paying younger women for action, I find it very counterproductive to what a discussion board should be. What percent of posters on here respond with their egos? And would that percent be lower if they didn't have to pay women to pretend that they like them?

8 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Only a few people take this board ultra seriously. The majority joke around a lot and love to bust other posters balls so just take it all in stride. Like you said there are some great responses so just take the productive ones and learn to shrug off the rest. As for your question, I don't think it's just because this is an SC site why people act like jerks sometimes. This type of behavior happens in every type of forum I've visited, whether it be video games or car enthusiasts. I think there's no escaping it anywhere on the net.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Let's tell the guy what he's doing wrong! " So with respect, since you seem to be a sincere, good dude, I will suggest your bruised ego is leading you to interpret that thread as, "everyone else is responding to me wrong, it has nothing to do with how I'm communicating -- it's all of them, not me". In reality, the longer-time members here aren't asking "how to you shoo away strippers who won't leave you alone", because it's not a problem we're having. On every discussion forum I've ever been on, not just here, when a relatively newer member has a problem that the longer-time members don't, among the first questions is, "well, describe what you're doing" -- most recently, I've seen that on an auto detailing forum I'm on. In the case of auto detailing (to take the focus off you), it's important not just that the beginner understand the technique the rest of us are using to avoid scratching the paint when we're doing a waterless wash, but also what techniques they're currently using that COULD scratch the paint. I know you got frustrated, but guys probing your "shooing technique" to figure out why you might be having a problem we don't have, is not "responding with our egos". It's being helpful. As it is, we uncovered a number of things that seem to explain why, sometimes, the girls are sitting tight. That has nothing to do with who is paying what for whom. I've never been on a discussion board on any topic that is any different. If a beginner is having trouble with something the rest of us aren't, we tell him what we're doing, and explore what mistakes he might be making. Maybe it's ego that's preventing you from seeing some of that?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^" I find it very counterproductive to what a discussion board should be. " Thank God the OP finally graced this discussion board with his presence. We've been rudderless for so long. Please tell us how a discussion board should be.
  • WPBpl
    6 years ago
    Wow, you are stupid.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if women in general just pretend to like men.Its all conditional . At first its about self interest and then if they happen to catch feelings
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Phatboy99 - definite troll account
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Trickbot only wants a tricks perspective allowed
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @ABT posted: “Let's tell the guy what he's doing wrong! “ I think it’s your mannerisms. 1) Or maybe, how are you declining? 2) What are you saying? 3) what is your facial expression, arms, shoulders, eyes, hands, posture converting? 4) is you body language disobeying you? I.e., are you saying no thank you, but your body language tells another story (perhaps weak or non committal?) 5) are you making eye contact or looking down or away? 6) what does she say in response to your no? 7) how does she say it? I also think it’s like the others suggested. You don’t believe what the veterans are telling you is correct because it doesn’t fit the narrative in your head. You’re arguing from the point that you are 100% right and the others including the dancers are all wrong. I don’t think that’s a healthy dialog. I think you should be more open and receptive to other ideas. None of us know 100% everything about strip clubs. @ABT posted: “What percent of posters on here respond with their egos? And would that percent be lower if they didn't have to pay women to pretend that they like them?” ^^^ I don’t know the percentage. I do know I was being intentionally hard on you because, 9 times out of 10 newbie guys that have problems declining dances aren’t being firm enough and fail these basic characters because, I guess they are weak or nervous or even scared of women. The characters needed are: Eye contact, lean in, wry smile, say “no thank you.” and leave it at that. Repeat the line again if she persists. Body language is easily 50% of it. The other 50% is what you actually say. That gets the message across. Actually, I’m glad you lashed back out at us. No ego here. I’m just being hard on you for your own good. I was worried about you. At least now I know you have some FIGHT in you. This is a good sign.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion