tuscl

Biscuits & Gravy

grand1511
Euphoria
Yesterday happy hour time, I was in downtown Minneapolis. Went into Downtown Cabaret as they have free cover at that time, half price drinks and the day shift girls are usually a little more eager for action as their shift is coming to a close. They also have a free mini buffet of one food item: tacos, pasta, sliders have been offered in the past. Yesterday, in the premier club in Minnesota, they were offering biscuits & gravy. That seemed so out of place on so many levels. And it didn't appear to be attracting too many customers. What's the strangest thing you've eaten – food item, not human body part – at a strip club?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    From Follies buffet a few years ago...Gyoza also know as oriental dumplings or pot stickers.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The Wild Goose in LA was a legendary strip club and lunch buffet for decades. They served any food you could find at a buffet without tits. Imagine going to the Golden Corral buffet where all the staff is topless.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I worked at LAX for 20 years and had lunch at the Wild Goose many times during that period but it was not off the wall food. Mostly prime rib, etc and was served by appropriately dressed servers.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I had the best mozzarella sticks of my life at Gold Club Tampa. Go figure.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I'm not much of a gravy guy to begin with but certainly not in a strip club. I prefer when they just order pizza.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The buffets from the mid to high end clubs in this area tend to be downright ok.

The menu from my fave club used to be a bit fancy, they put beets w/ goat cheese on the menu. I ordered it, the strippers all made fun of me, it was fucking great and we all ate it. The end. Definitely weirdest thing I've had a strip club
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Which club has the best fruitcups;)
    Asking for a friend;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion