tuscl

How does this site compare to 1 year ago?

Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:09 PM
For those of you who have been on here for a while, how does this site compare to what it was one year ago? Has the quality of the content changed? Is it more trollish than it used to be? Are the trolls even funny? Please disregard anything posted by Dougster when formulating your response. He was an outlier that should be ignored.

9 comments

• tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Hola Amigo! I think it's better because I am here now, helping guys make their dreams come true in Tijuana with the aid of beautiful women, and farm animals for guys like San Jose Guy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The active dancers does make for an improvement. We also have some very thoughtful members and we have had some recently very good threads. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    been_there_already said "Compare this site to a year ago. But ignore a user who had a great impact on the site a year ago." :-|
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    "Compare this site to a year ago. But ignore a user who had a great impact on the site a year ago." Wait a minute, are you saying that Dougster was a real user, not a troll?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    He was both a legit user and a troll (for some much more than others). [view link] He clocked in almost 60 reviews of 52 clubs before he dropped out. That's more than a lot of guys here. The point is that you can't compare TUSCL now to a year ago without factoring in a user like Dougster.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    "The point is that you can't compare TUSCL now to a year ago without factoring in a user like Dougster." I'll accept that perspective. But I eventually put him on ignore because he was fighting a crusade that I didn't care to read about, so if we do factor him in, I might not comprehend some of the replies.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You originally asked "those of you who have been on here for a while" to compare the site now to a year ago. But it's obvious that you were already here at that time and posting under a different user name. So... you already know what the site was like a year ago. I'm not sure what you're looking for here.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    [view link].Ishmael - it feels very different, but your response leads me to believe it's my perception that's changed, not the site. It feels like there are more trolls and less useful content, but perhaps it's just me. "^^^^ U put him on ignor huh when u just joined this month. Dont have the balls 2 post as urself no more #TROLL" Here's a great example from txtittyfag. Good to see some things never change. And to be honest, I can't find my old password, hence the new username.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "... but your response leads me to believe it's my perception that's changed, not the site." It could also be a little of both.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion