Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Giving Creme Pies

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

This gives me Ideas for my next sc visit. I will give all the ladies creme pies

Replies (5)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol! MackTruck really is king troll.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Just let me know what club you decide to cream - so I know the club to avoid. I’m not interested in feeling extra wetness when I fuck a filthy dancer.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I was hoping it was this video: youtu.be

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^ Hah. I wonder how that would translate in SC mode.

“Okay, if we go to VIP, then I want to give you a cream pie.” -pulls out an actual pie-

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Im going to give you a cream pie in the VIP in Miami spice lmfao

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement