tuscl

How can she claim to be an owner and diss the club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Baby Dolls
SPRING CITYPENNSYLVANIA
September 8, 2018
NOT PROVIDED EVENING
Worst Club to work at in PA
I am a current dancer and one of the owners of this club, Jess, is the most unprofessional woman I have ever worked for. I don't recommend this club to any interested dancers. They treat us disrespectfully and the owner and the bartenders, who are in charge when the owner isn't there, communicate very poorly and are passive aggressively manipulative. The club is almost never busy, and the poor management is clearly a reason. You won't make much money here and unless this club is your only option, it's not worth putting up with the staff and some of the girls here. There's a lot of petty drama and adult women acting like high school freshmen. There's a of younger inexperienced dancers here that don't know proper dancer etiquette and the people in charge are enabling poor behavior and creating a not so great work environment. There are several girls here that are absolutely great, all of them are experienced dancers and they know how to do this job and give a good experience. They're probably the only redeeming thing about this place

4 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Probably, it should have read, "I am a current dancer. One of the owners of this club, Jess, is the most unprofessional woman I have ever worked for." Then it all makes sense.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yeah it does.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “There's a of younger inexperienced dancers here that don't know proper dancer etiquette”

Sounds like a cranky old dinosaur. On any stripper board/group you go on, there’s always a complaint somewhere about where the new breed of dancers have come in and ruined it for everyone. And management stood by and let it all happen.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I think that was a grammatical error on her part as far as the "one of the owners" part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion