tuscl

Do strippers run trails at 7:45 am?

Amishman
North Carolina
Friday, September 7, 2018 8:16 AM
My favorite form of exercise is Mountain Biking which I do early in the morning 2 -3 days per week. This morning I was riding on my favorite trail and I passed a very pretty young lady running on the trail with a tight blue skimpy tube top. She had an awesome chest (no sag, no bra, I am assuming it was altered) and her nipples were very erect. Her stomach looked very buff also. She smiled and said hello in this high squeaky voice. I immediately thought stripper. I am sure many strippers work out (Nicespice and Nina look very fit in the shots that I think are their bodies), but how many would be up early running on a mountain trail? I am looking forward to my next ride.

14 comments

• max_starr
    6 years ago
    Most strippers I know are going to bed around that time...I have gotten a few to go to the gym with me, but mostly they like to work out in bed.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Most strippers I know are going to bed around that time" Seconded. If she's a stripper, you found a unicorn :)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, can I do this stripper workout too? I bike 20 miles most days, starting between 7:30 and 9AM. I sometimes see attractive young women out on the running/biking trail, but I doubt they're strippers.
  • Amishman
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, I was picturing you in some upscale healthclub, with sweat dripping as you push yourself working out. (That is a turn on by the way). Now, you ruined that image.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Now I know what to tell customers when they ask me if I work out. It’s not a “yes”, it’s a detailed answer about getting sweaty followed by “downward doggie” yoga! Amishman, I appreciate you!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I really should work out more. But my campus gym gets so crowded sometimes
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Spice buy a couple of Kettle Bells. Use them and run and you will never miss the gym.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    She is possibly an ex stripper - now turned soccer mom, probably married to a wealthy dude.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Maybe she's just a normal person that's physically fit? Lol Or maybe she's one of those fitness gurus
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't wonder if a civilian woman is a dancer these days unless she has visible, ugly tattoos. So in your scenario, I would just think "fit woman; probably married"
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I remember I was in a club years ago and this hit stripper had abs of steel. She showed me - she would climb the pole probably 4 times a night and do 10 crunches at the top. That was it. She said she maintained her physic just by doing her pole routine at least 4 times a night. Never worked out outside the club.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    A twin peaks waitress at the bar gave me a workout. My eyes had to walk all over the place. She was hustling.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is serious? I thought it was one of those chicken crossing the road jokes. Why did the stripper run trails at 7:45 am? Because she already cleaned the house three times, walked the dog four times, walked the cat five times, tried to walk the goldfish six times, and because of meth....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion