tuscl

Atlanta (Sandy Springs) Clubs Closed

WillMunny
Awaiting the edit button since 2011....
Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:25 PM
Confirmed from reliable sources that both Mardi Gras and Flashers in Sandy Springs (metro Atlanta) have closed. This appears to be a result of their recent liquor license issues: [view link] This probably means Doll House is also shuttered. Unclear if there's any hope of any of them reopening as no-booze clubs, but the simultaneous closure suggests they weren't given any options (Flashers was still serving alcohol earlier this week). The dancer diaspora has already begun. In relates news, I'm starting a pool now on how long it takes Daddillac to comment with a 'good riddance' or similar re: Flashers.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I really won't miss any of them but I hate to see the cities get away with this shit. Just about impossible for a no alcohol club to make it in the Atlanta area when every other club serves it. The big question now is where will the dancers go?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    My guess on the dancers is that the Mardis Gras girls will go to Pink Pony, Tattletales, or Oasis.... Flashers dancers will go to ......Hard to say, when you are the nastiest whorehouse in the city and they have closed down backpage and all the other cheap whore pages there really is no place to go. I really hope Ginger lands on her feet but the rest of them can start walking the streets on fulton industrial
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Maybe that pimp boyfriend of that Flashers girl from a few weeks ago will come back and tell us where he has turned her out.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Last year when they were shut down for code violations I told Marilyn, the fat blond cunt of a mexican street whore lying bitch, that eventually Sandy Springs would shut them down. I just knew that Mario could not keep from fucking with the city and that was going to be the end of it. She told me I did not know what I was talking about, that Mario would win, he always does..... Well get your food stamps out you miserable cunt lol
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Confirming Mardi Gras is closed.
  • joewebber
    6 years ago
    maybe the dancers and other employees can file a class action lawsuit against scott berghold, the asshat attorney that stuck his business in all of these city council's governments
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Confirmed Dollhouse is also shuttered. I'm in agreement with Shadowcat that for the most part I won't miss these clubs, but it's a really unfortunate precedent for a local government to legislate established businesses out of existence just to serve the agenda of a self-righteous (and typically hypocritical) minority.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... it's a really unfortunate precedent for a local government to legislate established businesses out of existence just to serve the agenda of a self-righteous (and typically hypocritical) minority ..." It's not always the self-righteous minority wanting to get rid of clubs - often times there are $$$-interests involved or a city thinking strip-clubs are bad for their image or bottom-line.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    It appears that they were really after one or two of the clubs and that Mardi Gras was collateral damage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion