tuscl

Why do some many on here settle?

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:40 PM
Unlike say, Subraman, I never settle for the 7.5 "with a great personality," but it seems like most guys here readily do. Other than the fact that you're not me, why do so many of you settle for less than a model quality hottie?

33 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I go for my ideal.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Other than the fact I don't want to be you, I find a direct correlation to sloppy bjs and sex with lower ratings gals. Not always the case but most 9s or 10s always need to look put together and thus they are more prone to avoid hair or makeup blemishes. 8s+ are also less like to provide 30 minute edging services, look it up it's a thing.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Hot bitches don't always look put together. Ever date or live with one? lmfao
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We're PLs - it's a lifelong learned behavior
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I have, doing it now. When hot chicks get comfortable they're just like anyone else.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @Phatboy yes, it usually takes them 2 hours to look like a 9 or 10 so once they spend 2 hours it becomes a no fun zone
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I never had that problem. Never had anyone worry so much about messed up makeup, they just fix it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ then you're with a 6 and for some silly reason you think she's a 9
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    The only reason i would settle for less than a 9 or a strong 8 with the right intangibles is availability. If the best stripper standing is a 7 or 7.5, i have to make the hard choice (for me anyway). But as evidenced by my last discussion (How important is physical attraction to you at the strip club?), if this became a common theme, i would probably stop going to strip clubs and possibly try my luck with civi 7s.
  • Hi bby @ 2 bits lolol
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i never settle for less than a big booty bitch who can twerk it good
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you’d fuck a 1 legged midget!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    long as that 1 legged midget can twerk that booty make it bounce
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    her ass better be ridiculously fat though
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    when it comes to main bitch status I only fuck with 10s [view link] [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Not bad for inspirational material, but the truth is the only 10 you fuck with are your 10 fingers.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    twentyfive, keep telling yourself that fag.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To be honest, I had a couple of hotties that considered me a FWB - to make sure they weren't yanking my chain I pressed them on it and they told me "yeah for sure you're a FWB - Friend With Bucks" - not what I had in mind
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "My strippers are all beautiful and edgy fun gals" As I remember it, family boy, your idea of edgy fun is drunk driving your emotionally damaged, addict OTC girl to her supplier to buy an 8-ball, right?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My guess is what Two bits considers model quality, a normal person would consider a skank. Stupid, ignorant people have lousy taste. Inflation must be going nuts because Phat Boy's 5 is now a 10. Afwul taste in women. Hot bitches? You fucking five?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^@skibum - I heard @family_man's wife is looking for a good divorce lawyer. Know any?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Nope. Don't know any good ones at all.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.......and it's been discussed to no end on here but once you get beyond a certain level of looks the numbers become subjective. From what I observed many of the guys on here and overall in the stripper world like blondes with huge breast......me.....I prefer long legs and a bubble butt. Just because you consider her a 7.5 doesn't mean I do. And to be real I've seen very let me repeat very strippers outside of a couple of cities that rate a 8 or 9.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^“One man's ceiling is another man's floor..” In less you live in the penthouse;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think looks are highly over rated. Especially in strip clubs - girls can look better than they might irl. For me, it’s the experience of getting dirty with a filthy minded girl. The filthier her mind - the better. The lower her inhibitions - the better too! PhatBoy - if that’s your girl - wow! She’s gorgeous and hot as fuck. I can see why you lose control around her.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Cash: I love the dichotomy of you being such an ice cold killer in the club, and completely helpless to identify troll and alt accounts on tuscl. I remember when you were giving Mtent "the benefit of the doubt" months in ... lol Anyway! While I don't think looks are overrated, once a girl hits my floor (7.5, or more accurately, a head turner outside), personality can definitely be enough. One of my fave ATFs was a 7.5 with awesome, do-anything personality (had an OTC 3-some with another stripper with her, fucked her in the ass and then she pulled off the condom and drank my jizz, and too many other stories to repeat) , had way more fun sexy times with her than with any number of hotter CFs/ATFs. On the other hand, my ATATF is one of the hottest strippers I've been with, *and* she has a pretty huge personality, and it's a whole 'nother level of hot-itude
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Subraman - I’m an old guy, and this internet thing is still new to me! I give too many folks the benefit of the doubt here. It’s easy in a club, as the emotions are fake, if the tits look too good - they are probably fake, the money is real, and the pussy is real. I don’t go to any he-she type clubs, so I don’t worry about any Teddy-tuck-em-in types - so it’s easy...
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Cashman, thanks and yeah. Its hard to say no. She gets too cute and just the feelings. When you're a man you want to provide, its hard to explain. You just want to see the person you love happy. But you have to be careful with the dirty bitches, they're fun but you cant let them drag you down or use you as an emotional or financial crutch
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 Did you knock her up? I understand the paternal emotion to provide for the mother of your child - and your child.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Cashman, not yet but we're trying
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you think it’s bad now - once she has a baby - the money will go much faster! Have you ever priced Burberry diaper bags? It’s insane the price of some stuff!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    sometimes a baby grounds women though but yeah you're right.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Would she really stoop so low as to divorce me and go on a sex spree with 20something boys?" Haha, sounds like you're starting to worry about alimony payments, now that you found out your pre-nup is effectively worthless. That's what you get for using skibum as your lawyer, moron.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion