tuscl

#1 law student father

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Lmao u made ur caption #1 law student father...u must be very dedicated at being a troll holy shit I cant even ...lolol

Nicole gonna cook and eat dinner. Nicole has finished her application for student senate so she can kill UT Austin senate floor before US Senate floor . then going to study ok bye

2 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ooh, have you thought about volunteering to judge high school speech and debate tournaments?

I remember when I participated in it when I was in high school. It was fun
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I so happy my dearest #1 law school student go Texas foghorns application to senate. I tell Umi and she agree to cook goat stew so no hungry man dinner in microwave!! She even stop crying and now I may get sexies nasties later only half burqa on and I have one Trojans left because No more children Umi want. If dearest Pooshe takes down sexies pics #1 law school father may get Umi to take off hole burqa while having nasties so please favorite dearest child put clothes back on as many I see perverse men on site. Umi say she loves you and next visit to Texas go foghorns she bring her best goat stew and saffron rice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion