tuscl

My professor looks like nice spice

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Yes she is professor, but looks young

Nice skin ..long black hair

Lolol ok troll out

17 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think most university websites have faculty/staff page. It will show a professors adacdmic history and a photo.

You should find hers and PM it to me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She must be incredibly sexy.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Can't think up a stupider thread?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Did you get a boner in class?
  • Ski bum..naw..more like idk anyonw dumber than u
  • Idk anyone **
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Would smash Ms. Teach, yes.

Oh, this isn't one of those threads. Sorry.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Your ignorance is astounding Nicole, but to be fair, young people like you make me very glad that I am not young. Ride your mediocre look as far as possible and learn to make fries so you have a job when you get older.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @skibum I agree Nicole is annoying but it’s too bad you never had the pleasure of having children, your whole outlook on life would do a 180 degree turnabout.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Twenty-Five in my life I have made two decisions in which I have experienced zero regret: getting married and my call in October 1973 to never have children. I am not the parent type because I am time selfish. I come first, except for my wife and while I may have turned out to be a great Dad, I don't gamble with the money/lives of others. I enjoy my nieces and nephews and as a Guardian Ad Litem (custody investigator) I get enough children in my life. I've said it before and I will say it again: everything I type I type with a smile. It appears grumbly in writing but is funny verbally. Besides when my Dad left I was 10 and I raised my sister who was 2 months old then. She turned out great so I am all set.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I hear you buddy but things are different when they are your own, if you don’t have any you’ll never know.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^BTW I’ve always said you come across differently here the clue to me is the closing statements buy ya a beer that you often use.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I am happy to buy a round for all here lol.......................
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We do need more lawyers, and good ones. Only way we are ever going to get to fairness in this country.

Here we have:

https://acjusticeproject.org/

And always, those in most need of a lawyer, are those with the least ability to pay.

SJG
  • Love it when cute boys call me sexy

I will kill senate floor when I'm older
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I've said it before and I will say it again: everything I type I type with a smile. It appears grumbly in writing but is funny verbally."

Uh-uh. I'm sure the angry, bigoted, racist, alt-right birther nonsense you spew on here is much more humorous in person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion