Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Summer Vacation

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Where did you guys go on your summer vacation?

If you can guess where Ibwent I will give you a $1 pizza

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Italy.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

atlanta

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think two_bits will be going where you went as well.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Tijuana!

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

The Summer Olympic Games of 1936 in Nazi Germany!

Saved up all summer for Lufthansa's time travel package! It was well worth the money! Next summer I'm thinking of traveling back to the Soviet Union circa 1989 through Aeroflot's time travel package

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Frankfurt.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Turning Stone.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement