Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies does enforce it's dress code.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today they refused entry to the guy in front of me to get in because he was wearing a plain white t-shirt but they sold him a black one to put on over it. Don't know how much the t-shirts sell for. Dancer told me that white t-shirts are OK as long as they have some thing written on them.

A year or so ago I do remember seeing a dress code posted in the entrance. Besides the no plain white t -shirts, there is also no baggy pants, hats and dark glasses.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Fuck dresscodes

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

^you need dress code in some clubs fo sho

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Love me a dress code

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Yeah if there are crips on one side and bloods on the other I ain't stayin...

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

But duck dress codes that don't allow Adidas sweat pants lol

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

*fuk

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I assume they're trying to avoid gang-banger issues

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I did see a guy come in today wearing a tuxedo. That is a first.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Perhaps Daddy Tricks has been coming in :p

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Has some guy in a three piece white polyester suit come in lately?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

25 - No. He says that it's not his kind of place.

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

There’s no drugs at Mamisan’s?

If you want your parlor to be more popular, I can start taking some of my operations over there, Mamisan. I got good control of my hoes too so they will know not to work in your block.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

I don't give a fuck about no dress code, street clothes all day, any club don't allow a nigga in don't want my cash.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

The old Shooters Alley up the road from Follies prohibited 'gang colors'

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Must be gang related dress code issue

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

What is it about a plain white t-shirt that prevents it being worn in this club?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

londonguy - plain white t-shirts are frequently worn by thugs/gang members.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

I got denied into a club for wearing a hoodie.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

I've never seen a no hat rule there. I have seen the hoodie and white t-shirt rule enforced though.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement