tuscl

Fuck Rooms

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Saturday, August 25, 2018 7:51 AM
Thought I found a newbie VIP candidate. First week stripping. The club has individual small rooms for VIP. When I asked if she had done any VIPs yet she said "Oh, the Fuck Rooms? I don't do those." Strike three! What is the strangest way you have heard a girl talk about VIP?

9 comments

• goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I will say I have had several girls ask if I wanted to go fuck.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Heh, I think it's awesome that she was upfront on her limits so you didn't have to waste your time. But wonder if, business-wise, it might not have been smarter to try to string you along a bit, "I'm so new and I'm not comfortable with those yet, maybe in time with a great guy I trust, like you" kinda thing. That line might not work on a battle-hardened PL like gold monger, but I bet would get a run-of-the-mill customer hanging around, either because he thinks she's indicating that she'll do it 'next time", or because he wants to prove what a great guy he is. Too bad for her earnings that she's so angry about the VIPs that she can't keep her mouth shut :) Good for PLs though!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I've never heard Fuck Room but 'My Office' with regards to VIP always get a chuckle out of me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Anyway, one of the local clubs, as you walk towards the booths, to the left are the "clean booths" and the right are the "dirty booths". Clean booths are monitored and if a guy takes his pants down, girl gets fired or otherwise disciplined (although the dances are nude high contact). Dirty booths, have at it. Dirty booths cost more
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Rather that spend a VIP getting to know her LOL, I will just ask again next time. you are right that she should at least leave the door open. nothing to lose. @pistola - Office Romance!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I have run into that 2 tiered booth BS. Some at Tattletales try that. They only give extras in the rooms with full doors and you have to go for 60 minutes to get those rooms.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I had a dancer who referred to VIP as the naughty room. She was DTF but her price for it was way too high. Never got more than a BJ from her.
  • ebobrian
    6 years ago
    At one club I heard them called "the boom-boom room".
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The "Not StripperWeb Room"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion