tuscl

late afternoon lull.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
seems to be a never ending circle at the end of dayshift until night shift really gets cranked up. The girls leave from dayshift and don't arrive for night shift until much later which is killing any possible business during what I would think would be a great time to go clubbing after work!

10 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there aren't the dancers there and because of that...no customers...
    there should be a lot more dancers during that late afternoon early evening shift to pull in a lot more customers that get off work especially in large metro areas where the traffic is horrible.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Fell into that trap yesterday. Strip clubs dont have to report to shareholders and the girls who go into this trade are usually idiots. I went to one club during the changeover and some girls decided to ignore me and eat an early dinner before the rush of customers during the night. The only strategy around this is get some of your favs numbers and text before coming. One could say an enterprising girl would cater to the later afternoon lull and make a killing, but there just arent that many consistent customers to play that game
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    It's almost 4 pm on the East Coast, so most of the TUSCL daytime club goers are wrapping up their visits and heading to Denny's for an early dinner. You should get more responses soon.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Yeah that lull at the end of the day shift and start of the night shift is usually very slow in terms of dancers and customers. I remember back in the day i used to go to a club in the late afternoon in the hope of catching the best of both shifts, but by the time i got there, the better day girls had already made their money and left or maybe even got frustrated by a slow day and left early while the only girls left were usually the ones that hadn't made much money (the unpopular ones).

On the occasion that there was still a good quality dancer still there, she was often already occupied by another PL and/or ignored me. Not just me, but any of the few "bumps or rocks" (not intentionally, but just by design) sitting with basically nothing to do, were virtually invisible to the very few girls remaining.

And it didn't often get better when the night shift started as the better girls seemed to know that nothing really goes on in the early evening either and don't usually come until later, even much later in the night. The girls that did come earlier were girls that probably already had a hard time making money off of PLs and didn't want to start the night in a big hole (dancer fees got progressively higher the later they arrived).

So i often just ended up staying at the club for a "long" time until pretty much every dancer that was going to work had arrived. Needless to say, i don't do that anymore. Come between shifts that is, no pun intended.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    It's also not prime time meaning rent isn't due. Clubs can combat this if they want by incentivizing but take a look at most club managers and does it look like they hustle or even care?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In TJ Misterwonderful? San Gabriel Valley?

When girls not busy, that's time to move. The front room makeout session is the Philospher's Stone.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    not in tj right now. going next week.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Do you agree that the Front Room Makeout Session is the Philosopher's Stone, the way to make magick happen?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Do you agree that even at the TJ HK Bar, the finest strip club on the planet, that still one who uses strip clubs for sexual gratification, is a PL?

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion