Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Summer of TUSCL 2018: Juice vs The Strippers and Faux Strippers

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

And you thought Vince vs. Dougster was interesting...

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

The strippers win :p

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I hope I die in a gang bang LMFAO

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Juice is running so many faux stripper accounts here and on SW that I can't tell the real ones from the fakes anymore. Well, more specifically, some are very obvious, but others are more borderline.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Thank you Rick :)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Juice has so many faux stripper accounts that his web browser scissors itself

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement