tuscl

NFL Pre-Season Games

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I worked all weekend last week so I did not see any games last weekend. Had a little free time today so I turned the TV on to watch some football. Now I know it's pre-season and the games don't really count. But neither team is playing any of their starters. Most of them aren't even suited up. Nothing wrong with them, they are on the sidelines in street clothes.

I"m watching on TV so I can just change the channel and watch something else. But if I paid to see that game in person, I'd be a little ticked. And who can understand this new "helmet" rule ?

5 comments

• s275ironman
    6 years ago
    When it comes to pre-season, week 3 is what it is all about. That is when teams have their “dress rehearsal” game. Weeks 1 and 2, I quickly lose interest a few series after the starters get pulled. I don’t even bother to watch Week 4.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Thats expected in the pre season. Especially in football with so many injuries. "rest" games during the regular season are worse(looking at the nba although football does it too). I think they should all be transparent and honest about who is and isnt playing weeks in advance, since they really need "rest" so much. Thats the least they could do.

I dont know anybody who understands the new rules. I think we will understand it more once the season starts.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Preseason can be hard to watch! Backups and people who aren't on the team is all that plays
  • Warrior do u wanna play football with me
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @txtittyfag DA BEARS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion