Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why do you guys on TUSCL use so many acronyms?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q. Why do you guys on TUSCL use so many acronyms?

A. IDK

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

LOL

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Here's a bonus joke:

A blonde says to her brunette friend, "I have been asking everybody about this but I can't get an answer. What does IDK mean?"

Brunette: "I don't know."

Blonde: "See! Nobody knows."

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

GTFO

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

FU

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Rotfl

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Wditc!

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Wtf!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

STFU

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Now all I can think about is BBBJCIM.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement