tuscl

@TrollWarnBot - How about you start doing your job around here?

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:52 PM
It appears your algorithms need a tune-up. This place has been overrun with trolls for weeks, and you're just getting around to identifying @Daddy_Tricks? Plus you completely missed @Juicebox69 posting as @Trish_Club_Lust. Just goes to show you, even the most sophisticated AI is no match for a pissed off stripper.

6 comments

• Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    How dare you. Juicebox69 is not politically aware enough to pose as me!! Listen to SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Don't make me angry, @L10yd - you won't like me when I'm angry. Everybody knows I'm the most reasonable and easygoing guy on here...just as long as people stay out of my virtual way and in their own lane. If you keep getting in my lane, I will run you off the road and into the fucking ditch where you belong.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot actually visits the clubs to try and flush out fake reviews. He is also the one who services and recharges the anti-matter power packs on the FemBots which are giving you guys LDK's. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I'll do his job for him since he seems to be away. EVERYONE THAT HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD, (with the exception of me) IS A TROLL, INCLUDING THE OP.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    True story shailynn.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @shailynn - This OP will KICK YOUR MONKEY ASS if you don't stay in your lane and keep out of my virtual space. I've dealt with tougher punks than you in my day, son. I may be 64 and missing a few vertebrae, but trust me, I could easily handle you, big boy. P.S. Shailynn sounds like a girl's name, BTW.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion