tuscl

I was born to suck on cock in the VIP

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
My pussy is open all day cum visit me Greenville SC

7 comments

• Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Btw Gaca, have you started on the text analysis yet? I’d love to see what PL you think I am.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Hahahaha
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Glad to hear it Trish, show these guys that they don't have to go to Tijuana.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Me? I am not a transexual wannabe.

But it is true that whether people go that way or not, all us are transexual under the surface. This is one of the main insights of esotericism and gnosticism, and is for example a central feature of the Thomas Gospel.

Trish, I mean it seriously, you have the right attitude. I am not out where you are, but I hope you are getting lots of action regularly.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oh yes baby, I get a lot of action.

Bang69 told me he has a donkey. I hope he’s serious
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I was there just a couple weeks ago or so. I don't know any Trish. I'm confident it's Juice unless he gave the password to a dancer to use. He's probably getting a big laugh every time someone believes the fake identity.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I did see a dancer that looks like Trish over at scores or trophy club but I haven't been there in ages. I haven't been to Greenville much at all in the last 12 months so I don't know who all is working there. Not trying to protect SGJ from hooking up with Trish. I'm staying out of it. I will give dibs to SGJ on that one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion