tuscl

Thank you Nina...

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Monday, August 13, 2018 4:08 PM
...for exposing the sausage-fingered fraud among us. It's disgraceful that someone would impugn the integrity of the board like this. Who knows how long this travesty would have gone on if it hadn't been for Nina's vigilance and quick thinking. Everyone knows that I'm the most reasonable and easygoing guy here, but something about this whole sordid affair has touched a sore spot with me (I think it was right next to one of my missing vertebrae), and whoever the hell this vile Juice/Trish person is, he/she/it is in need of a sound thrashing IMHO.

13 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    P.S. Fuck you, Jackie!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You are welcome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Who is this masked man (two_bits)?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of the lead-character in "The Princess Bride"
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Your welcome
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Twobits soesnt know shit
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    The OP is know under investigation in this case
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought two bits was 25. They have a similar posting style.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Not really one is a plagiarist the other writes his own posts.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    25 is the troll account lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I need to get my encrypted software out and figure out the syntax of it all I'll find the ads bole behind this
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    True nicespice ;)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I thought two bits was 25. They have a similar posting style." You people know that I'm not the kind of person to make fun of someone's infirmities, especially the elderly. After all, I'm 64, and in another 20 years or so I'll probably be as confused as flagoneer is now. That said, I can't help but chuckle over flag's continuing befuddlement over his whole "but Nina confessed to being Nicole" thing. And now he has this conundrum to chew on, the poor fellow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion