Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

VIP Membership

_Constantine_

...

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

How do I get VIP membership? I submitted a review I am wondering how long it takes to get VIP status as I would really like to read reviews.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Once your review is approved you will receive a month’s worth of VIP. If your review is rejected you should receive a notification along with a reason for the rejection. Rejected reviews do not earn VIP.

If you submitted a review recently typically it should be approved or rejected by the end of the day. I don’t see a lot of unpublished reviews stay around for too long.

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Alternatively, you can also pay for VIP status. Article submissions are currently, but whenever it comes back you should also be able to submit an article that can also grant a month of VIP with approval.

Profile picture for _Constantine_
_Constantine_
•

Thanks for the clarification I appreciate it. Hopefully it gets approved.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement