tuscl

Walmart Parking Lot

Musterd21
Indiana
I was going into Walmart one evening when I saw this chick peeing in the parking lot. She looked at me and I asked her why she didn’t go in and use the bathroom in the store. She said she was too drunk to make it into the store in time. I then asked her what she came to the store to get. She said more gin and her friend had gone into get it. - Wished I had asked if her friend was male or female.

9 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You met a Wal-Mart lot lizard. Did you ask for the Wal-Mart discount?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Ever seen the people of Walmart YouTube video? I can imagine what she looks like.....my dick just became Asian and disappeared like a ninja.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That’ll make your dick fall off for sure.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I had a dancer do that on the carpet in the Follies VIP room. Said that she couldn't make it to the ladies room. I'm glad it was after we had finished business.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ that is pretty raunchy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've been hanging out in the wrong Walmart parking lot.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a good thing they don’t have cameras monitoring those Walmart parking lots! Lol!

Hopefully she smiled and looked up as she sprayed...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, Walmart parking lots are great. I bought a cruddy looking bracelet once.

And also another time tamales that were stored in someone’s trunk. The tamales were slightly dry but they tasted really good.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I once was stopped at a light in bumper to bumper traffic in front of a walmart and saw a woman jump out of her car. She proceeded to take her pajama pants which would have been hot if it wasnt for the 3 large piles of shit came falling out of the pants. Apparently she had shit herself and instead of driving home to clean up the mess she prefered to leave the shit and soiled pants on the side of the road. The shit reminded me of when you visit the zoo and see elephants or horses shit on the ground.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion