tuscl

Time for some preachin the word boys and girls

BrotherFogHorn
Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl
I have been away for a while preachin and praisin the lawerd. I have came and I am ashamed to see Gawds church of Tuscl in the state it is in. All these dam trolls are out of control. The two biggest trolls are Nina and Trish_Club_Lust.

You two young ladies need to cum to confessions. I expect you both in church on sunday huggin and kissin and havin good make up sex.

Amen

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Yea Fuck you Jacke
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Brother foghorn i repent. I have hate in my heart for the stupid bitch nicole 1994!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Finally we hear from a higher authority! I doubt those girls will set foot in a church - but maybe you can hear their confessions in a private location?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ where did you find those comics?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ where did you find those comics?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @BrotherFogHorn Oh Lawerdy forgive me brother for I have sinned. As I have tipped a stripper I have thought dirty thoughts about her being a different one, our sister in sin nicespice. I don't really want to be with this stripper. I want nicespice. Oh brother please help channel the Lawered's power through me and cleanse my PL dark soul before I get dances with her but pretend she is nicespice. The devil is whispering in my ear, my Brother Foghorn! Lawered help me!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    So Nina and I will be drinking wine together is what you’re saying??

You wild boy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion