tuscl

Really TrollWarnBot??

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
Why you keep derailing threads with your shit? Are you even a REAL robot?

24 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    It is. The best algorithm there is.

Nice avi btw, I bet you attract a ton of customers who are either Asian or have yellow fever ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I agree. TrollWarnBot may be late to the party at times but it is 100% accurate in its assessments.

And yeah her new avatar is hot as fuck. Gives me yellow fever or rather yellow snowbunny fever to be exact.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    LMAO!!!!

@nicespice - Earlier I came across the trish-donkey thread and totally missed it at first that it wasn't you. I was like, I know nicespice has sort of a dark sense of humor but damn!

@Sirlap - Dude nicespice is WAYYYYYYY hotter in person. Avatar doesn't do her justice at all!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake Dude I already just know nicespice is hot as fuck by extrapolation of what I've already seen and read about her. And trust me, I'm super critical of Filipinas. I'm so jelly you and doctorevil have met her IRL.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I happen to know that trollwarnbot is a deep feed-forward neural network, trained using petabytes of historical tuscl troll data on Google cloud TensorFlow. Founder continues to train the model via outliers, but so far the model predictions have been dead accurate
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Now we understand why founder has been falling behind, top ten lists, articles, and the rest of the site improvements he’s been working on the troll warrior bot algorithm.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It has been obvious for many years that founder is a top-shelf data scientist, but even in his expert hands, it takes a while to pick the right hyperparameters, activation function, number of layers in his artificial neural network, etc.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Paul Drake haha thanks. I am also kicking myself that I didn't try to get "Trish" or "Nicole" as a stage name, lol.

And lol! The Warn Bot is even more complex than I thought.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"And lol! The Warn Bot is even more complex than I thought."

I know! Nearly anyone else would say that a monkey could figure out who the trolls are on tuscl, but half the retards here are still "giving Mtent a chance" and the other half are still sending Nicole dick pics, so I defer to founder's genius in this area
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @subraman So founder is just a real life Dr Emmet Brown. ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    mamisan is not in TrollWarnBot's algorithms because she gives free yanky wanky to the programmer.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ mamasin youre the shit manasan!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ mamasin youre the shit mamasan
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - LMAO, I literally spit out my drink!!!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I prefer to swallow
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice come to Portland and I'll call you Trish or Nicole.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Trish seems to have the hots for donkeys. Maybe she is trolling for a little bot action too.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Wouldn’t they be greasy tho??
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Anytime anyone submits a review and there is anything suspect about it, TrollWarnBot goes out to the club and checks it out.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “Anytime anyone submits a review and there is anything suspect about it, TrollWarnBot goes out to the club and checks it out.”

So it’s not a stupid computer program but a REAL robot then??
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's a sophistcated semi-sentient program. Not stupid. Accurate.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Until it gets hacked

I bet SJG can do it!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot is actually very similar to the FemBots that are giving all you guys LDK's. Built by the same company. Main difference is that now all the FemBots are getting shipped with the extended duration anti-matter power packs installed underneath their breasts.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oooh very interesting SJG!

Are you joking or serious??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion